I've planted the seed.

I told by sexy wife of 22 years that I want her to fuck other guys. She has said she's not going to do it. But she knows where my head is. I've got her some little black dresses for her to wear out and let me show her off and turn heads. She is okay with some roleplaying type things. but i'm plugging along.99B6yLkFpN.jpg

I told by sexy wife of 22 years that I want her to fuck other guys. She has said she's not going to do it. But she knows where my head is. I've got her some little black dresses for her to wear out and let me show her off and turn heads. She is okay with some roleplaying type things. but i'm plugging along.View attachment 1050169
Very Beautiful!! Lucky Man!! Hopefully she will come around to playing with others. Just keep mentioning it and letting her know it’s ok. Did this with mine and now she loves this lifestyle.

Take ur time, don't push or rush. The seed is planted well. Try to wait for her to bring it up.
Then you'll know she's ready. Always make it
like she's doing it for you, not that SHE wants
or needs to do it. Just be patient...let her talk
you/ herself into it.
She'll luv you for it!

Take ur time, don't push or rush. The seed is planted well. Try to wait for her to bring it up.
Then you'll know she's ready. Always make it
like she's doing it for you, not that SHE wants
or needs to do it. Just be patient...let her talk
you/ herself into it.
She'll luv you for it!
So do many Hotwives start out doing it for him instead of their own desire?

They have to at least feel its he own desire.
She's gotta WANT to be a hotwife, want to
fuck other men.
Talking her into it is limited to telling her its ok
by you for her to do it.
BUT, you absolutely cannot push her into
it. She MUST feel that its her own wants,
needs & desire.
Talk, push her into it at your iwn peril.

I told by sexy wife of 22 years that I want her to fuck other guys. She has said she's not going to do it. But she knows where my head is. I've got her some little black dresses for her to wear out and let me show her off and turn heads. She is okay with some roleplaying type things. but i'm plugging along.View attachment 1050169
Just let her enjoy dressing sexy, flirting, getting lots of attention from other men and seeing that you don't get upset or jealous from it at all. Let it go until she's having a hot time dancing close with guys, or you play that game where you're at a bar separately and you watch her flirt and have fun, but you go home together. See how she feels after all of that. ;)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby