I

A few years ago I started fantasising intensly about my wife having sex with other men. It's developed into a near obsession pushed by the thought that she actually wants it too.
I started teasing her about it for ages, and she never said eeew shut up that's gross. Sometimes she would even 'jokingly' moan and nod enthusiastically and say "hmm yum".
Then it was maybe a year ago that I first told her that I seriously wanted to see her be intimate with other guys. Her reaction was a look of excitement and disbelief all hidden behind a cautious apprehensive stare. We talked about it at length that night and she was a bit more receptive to the idea than I thought she would be at first. So, out of shock and immaturity I got shitty at her the next morning and insinuated that I was disappointed at her interest which obviously hurt her feelings, made her regret being honest with me and pretty much left her feeling like I'd called her a slut. We hardly talked about it again until last night.
I sat her down and told her that I could be more mature about if we talked about it again. Basically she said that she's both definitely willing to try it and excited for the opportunity.
It's a pretty big deal for her since she's only ever had sex with me (never even kissed anyone else). That's also one of the reasons I want this for her, so she doesn't have to go through life having only had experience with one person.
Of course I had to explain that it's not about some way for me to fuck other women and that we only had to go as far with it as she wanted (I did get her to admit that she'd like getting gang fucked).
I feel like it's the most awesome thing to have happened to me in years, and I feel more in love with my wife than I ever thought possible.
Well, I suppose it's time for her to begin the selection process.