Jakarta based couple searching for bulls

Hello guys,

we are a couple (Caucasian m36, Chinese f26) and are searching for a Caucasian bull in Jakarta.

Anyone staying in Jakarta or visiting and interested in a 1-on-1 with the partner, please let me know.

I'm the kind of cuckold that just wants to wait for her to get back home finished.

Attachments

• G2.jpg
    G2.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 129
Hello guys,

we are a couple (Caucasian m36, Chinese f26) and are searching for a Caucasian bull in Jakarta.

Anyone staying in Jakarta or visiting and interested in a 1-on-1 with the partner, please let me know.

I'm the kind of cuckold that just wants to wait for her to get back home finished.
God damn you should bring her here.

Hello guys,

Im in Bali you interested?

Hello guys,

Wow looking delicious recipes

Hello guys,

Hai JakartaCouple2..
Kamu Jakartanya dimana? kita ketemuan yuk siapa tahu bisa jadi partner kamu..
M29- BSD

Terima Kasih