Jerking off watching wife sucking

Shelstar

Couple
Hey there!
Just curious between the folks on here if anyone enjoys just sitting back and jerking off while watching your wife/gf sucking another guy off?
Now I love getting involved and she loves sucking both of us off, getting spitroasted etc. But sometimes I just love to sit back and enjoy the show while slowly stroking my dick!

Attached some pics of a fun night where this happened throughout, feel free to post some thoughts/ pics/ experiences too, looking forward to hearing from you all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_110419_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_110419_Gallery.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Screenshot_20240403_133951_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_133951_Gallery.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_20240403_133922_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_133922_Gallery.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 311
We met a guy for a drink in the summer of last year, him and Mrs DB got on really well.
We all went for a walk by the river, found a secluded spot and they started kissing and groping each other.
Mrs DB fell to her knees, pulled his trousers down and revealed 7 inches of very thick cock.
She sucked him off and licked his balls for about 10 minutes before he blew his load over her tits, closely followed by me as I'd been slowly jerking off at the scene unfolding before me.

We met a guy for a drink in the summer of last year, him and Mrs DB got on really well.
We all went for a walk by the river, found a secluded spot and they started kissing and groping each other.
Mrs DB fell to her knees, pulled his trousers down and revealed 7 inches of very thick cock.
She sucked him off and licked his balls for about 10 minutes before he blew his load over her tits, closely followed by me as I'd been slowly jerking off at the scene unfolding before me.
That's awesome! I also really enjoy the double cumshot, super sexy!

Reactions: DeviantBiker
A few, but it's difficult trying to find a genuine long term stud for her. Most are just interested in one offs. But, we persevere 😃
Appreciate the compliment, she's not bad for 55.
Yeah we can relate with that for sure. But I say we do enjoy the strangers too... and there's something super hot about knowing my wife's sucking off someone we just met... and I'm going to be fucking her afterwards.

Wow she has an amazing figure, you're a lucky man sir! Has she ever titfucked one of her playmates?

GF enjoys me stroking (not cumming) as she gets ready for a hot-date.
When she gets back its the same as she undresses. Sometimes she has me lick her clean and once in a while I get sloppy seconds. But she still won't let me cum yet.
MAYBE in the morning...

GF enjoys me stroking (not cumming) as she gets ready for a hot-date.
When she gets back its the same as she undresses. Sometimes she has me lick her clean and once in a while I get sloppy seconds. But she still won't let me cum yet.
MAYBE in the morning...
Sounds hot! How do you manage not to cum while she's away? My mind would be going crazy thinking about all the things she's doing haha

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Yeah we can relate with that for sure. But I say we do enjoy the strangers too... and there's something super hot about knowing my wife's sucking off someone we just met... and I'm going to be fucking her afterwards.

Wow she has an amazing figure, you're a lucky man sir! Has she ever titfucked one of her playmates?
We're meeting a prospective playmate on Saturday and he said he'd like to, so hopefully soon.
Bought her this to wear on the date, shes unaware ofwhat it means 😀
1000014425.jpg

I normally don't let my husband watch, but when I do he usually masturbates. He's careful not to cum because that ruins the mood and experience for him. What I occasionally like is for my husband to cum in my mouth as my lover makes me cum. Mmmm, I like that.
That's awesome! I've always cum second too, 'finish it off" so to speak 😜

Reactions: Catholic_Wife