July 4th 2006

Ocguy

Male
Gold
We went to family party at an aunts house on my wife first wife’s side. So we had been playing with her coworker 2 years now and my ex was truly addicted to his big dick.

He was away for 2 weeks returning July 3rd in the evening, he called me and asked if there’s a chance we can get together. With family staying it was a bit more challenging. She didn’t care if it was a quickie nor did he.

The back seat was already down as soon as we turned the corner Liz took off her sweat pants and panties, grabs my hand and guided me to her wet kitty. We get close and Liz gets in the back and takes her top off also getting completely naked. I pulled in the back of some industrial buildings by some trailers,

I popped the back door, he had her at the edge and starting eat her pussy telling her how much he missed his pussy he climbed in the back I got out and shut the door and returned to the drivers seat, he already had his hard cock out of the top his sweats rubbing it up and down my wife wet kitty. “ we don’t have much time Daddy, give me what I need” Jose dropped some spit in his palm and lubed his erection and slid slowly balls deep into my wife. My wife was mumbling yes yes and took a few minutes and played with her large nipples as she did her best to fuck him, she did have a good orgasm with that.

He pins her legs back and starts with long slow strokes, my wife is looking at me, “oh papi, I missed this big dick, I’m creaming on his big dick” he starts to pick up the pace it’s are talking dirty she’s crying out how good it feels and not to stop she’s gonna cum. She’s screaming before she can finish her sentence, she’s thrashing her head side to side cursing at the top of her lungs. He looks at me “ bro I’m about dump 2 weeks of sexual frustration into your wife” his thrust are short and hard. He then slams balls deep and starts to grunt, my is looking at me “ he’s cumming in me oh fuck I’m creaming fuck yea we’re coming, oh fuck it feels so good.

He fucked her again that night. As he lives about 2 miles from her aunts I told him if he could get his friends mini van and park it around the corner from her aunts she could sneak away while we light the fire works which a good 45 minute affair with all the family and boxes they brought.

Well he did and she did sneak away and showed right before the last box. That street I had him park on is dark the street lights never worked at that time.

Apparently one of her cousins friends happen to be walking by , well Jose and my wife had the bright idea of opening the slide door to watch the fireworks while he fucked her. Good thing it was dark as he could not make out who they were but he was talking about a seeing a chic get fucked doggy in a van with door open, my wife spoke up and tell me remember when we used to do stuff like that. At home when I finally got my turn and she stripped her big tits had a few hickies on both of them.