Just dropped her off

Dropped Kate off tonight to meet 2 guys that are staying in Vegas.
View attachment 941218

I wanted to get a pic of her before she went inside to meet them. I'm letting her go silent tonight. She doesn't have to txt me any message's or anything. It's exciting just knowing she's having some fun with 2 guy's tonight.
She looks very happy to be there. She is going to have a great night.

After I dropped her off, she went in to meet them at a bar. She say's that they bought her a drink and did some talking. The guys that she was with are around late 40's to mid 50's she said. After a few drinks with them they invited her up to their room. On the elevator ride up, on of them was already getting touchy with her he had his hands on her back and worked is way down to her butt.

They ask her to but a blind fold on. So she did. After she did. She said she was standing there and she could hear them taking their cloths off. They told her get on her knee's and open her mouth. She did , then on of the guy stuck he's cock in her mouth. She felt the other guy next to her rubbing he's hand over body. She then felt her bra get undone and pulled off her. A mouth started sucking on her breast. She felt the guy she was sucking getting hard in mouth till he got as hard as it was going to get. She said that he was a good size. On of them said to get her on the bed. So they lead her to the edge of the bed and laid her down. On of the pulled off her panties and told her to spread her legs to they could get a look at her pussy.