Just had some fun tonight

Blaze122775

Feb 9, 2021
I set up a guy from the forum here to come over for a visit. We all chatted and had a few drinks. Then I made sure my security camera was turned on and said I was going to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I turned on the feed and saw the guy I invited over casually hitting on my wife. Then he undid his belt and pants and started jerking off while staring at her from the couch. I got hard instantly when I saw her get up and then kneel between his legs and suck his cock. At this point she understood that I set up this date and she began to blow him with gusto. Once he was fully hard she said she needed to be fucked and brought him into the bedroom. She laid down and let him start fucking her when she called out to me. She yelled “You better come and see this! His cock feels sooo good!”
I came out of the bathroom naked and had her suck me off while he made her cum over and over. It was awesome!

was this the first adventure? very hot, BTW. how old are you folks & do intend to continue with the LS?
It’s been a while since we last played like this. We are both in our 40’s. We are definitely going to be continuing with the LS. My wife afterwards told me about a guy she had eyes on and will invite to the house soon.

It’s been a while since we last played like this. We are both in our 40’s. We are definitely going to be continuing with the LS. My wife afterwards told me about a guy she had eyes on and will invite to the house soon.
if she invites him, will he know why he is being invited or will it be a surprise? is he a coworker or friend?

don't you love it when wives know what they want & go get it?

Reactions: Blaze122775
if she invites him, will he know why he is being invited or will it be a surprise? is he a coworker or friend?

don't you love it when wives know what they want & go get it?
He’s a waiter at a place she and her friends eat,and yes I’m sure he’ll know why. She told me they’ve been flirting for a while now.

Reactions: dickhurtz
I set up a guy from the forum here to come over for a visit. We all chatted and had a few drinks. Then I made sure my security camera was turned on and said I was going to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I turned on the feed and saw the guy I invited over casually hitting on my wife. Then he undid his belt and pants and started jerking off while staring at her from the couch. I got hard instantly when I saw her get up and then kneel between his legs and suck his cock. At this point she understood that I set up this date and she began to blow him with gusto. Once he was fully hard she said she needed to be fucked and brought him into the bedroom. She laid down and let him start fucking her when she called out to me. She yelled “You better come and see this! His cock feels sooo good!”
I came out of the bathroom naked and had her suck me off while he made her cum over and over. It was awesome!
The guy is from WWTP…?
Will he post the footage on here of his performance with your wife or will you? 😈

Reactions: Blaze122775