Just starting out

fun1

Male
Hi,

So my wife and I are currently long distance which will end in about a months time. We’ve spoken about threesomes in the past but not gone through with it. We role play with dildos and talk about her sucking someone off and her feeling a stranger inside her. We then moved onto at my suggestion, her with another guy while I watch on video

We finally agreed we want to try it for real. We downloaded a threesome app and spoke to a few guys on there. She matched with one and they agreed to meet up for drinks. I was away so just asked for text messages to let me know how it was going. They got on well and at the end of the night they went back to the car and he kissed her.

We didn’t set exact ground rules but I Felt very jealous that he kissed her without asking if that was ok or not. My wife and I agreed that before anything happened she would talk to me first. So this blindsided me a little. Then when she told me I got incredibly jealous and the sex appeal of it wore off a little. He then messaged her separately that night saying he had a good time but I asked for all messages to be done as a group chat.

Am I over reacting to feeling jealous here? I love the idea with another guy while I watch. Her enjoying herself. I just feel that it’s some fun for the wife and I to enjoy but want the extra guy to be understanding that there is 3 of us and not a normal hookup. I’m worried my jealousy will get the better of me here.

We’ve spoken and agreed on some ground rules going forwards and have a new person lined up to try with next. Is this normal feelings?

Hi,

So my wife and I are currently long distance which will end in about a months time. We’ve spoken about threesomes in the past but not gone through with it. We role play with dildos and talk about her sucking someone off and her feeling a stranger inside her. We then moved onto at my suggestion, her with another guy while I watch on video

We finally agreed we want to try it for real. We downloaded a threesome app and spoke to a few guys on there. She matched with one and they agreed to meet up for drinks. I was away so just asked for text messages to let me know how it was going. They got on well and at the end of the night they went back to the car and he kissed her.

We didn’t set exact ground rules but I Felt very jealous that he kissed her without asking if that was ok or not. My wife and I agreed that before anything happened she would talk to me first. So this blindsided me a little. Then when she told me I got incredibly jealous and the sex appeal of it wore off a little. He then messaged her separately that night saying he had a good time but I asked for all messages to be done as a group chat.

Am I over reacting to feeling jealous here? I love the idea with another guy while I watch. Her enjoying herself. I just feel that it’s some fun for the wife and I to enjoy but want the extra guy to be understanding that there is 3 of us and not a normal hookup. I’m worried my jealousy will get the better of me here.

We’ve spoken and agreed on some ground rules going forwards and have a new person lined up to try with next. Is this normal feelings?
Yes of course I’m happy to chat dm me

sounds like you are not ready - you need to focus on doing anything to make her happy and that includes her sucking or fucking any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way. Ask that she rides your face and share the details.