Karen and the pizza delivery guy

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Karen's next fling happened about 4 months after Jamaica. She has sudeced 6 guy's since I found out she had affairs on me. But since the first young guy I watched her fucking from the window I was a total cuckold husband. Karen knows I know and she is totally relaxed for it. She is not a shy woman at all. Our sex life has doubled and more intense. She does things that I have seen her do before and it turns me on. She still has a great tanlines from holidays. The sun in the spring is starting to get warm and she like to soak it in as much as she can.

We where watching some tv in the evening and talking. Karen said are you ready for some more fun again soon, I usually asked her that. I said sure what do you have in mind. Karen said her girlfriend Jean told her she had a pizza delivery from the pizza place a little ways from us and the young delivery guy was really cute. Jean asked when he works and he told her from 5- 10 Thursday to Sunday. Karen said it peaked her interest and was thinking how to suduce him. I said well I have no idea how either. She told she'll think on it and let me know.
Well a couple of days later she told me what she was going to do. She would order a pizza around 6:00 and when he comes to deliver it she would wear some seethrough blouse no bra when answering the door. Karen then said she would write a small note to give him with the tip, stating she saw him deliver at a friend's last week and thought he was cute and if he liked what he see's to come over after work, wrote her phone number on it.I said do you think it might work, she wasn't sure but what the hell I can give it a try. I said okay. We always have no problem with our son because he likes spending the weekend with a buddy. Friday came and Karen started to get ready for this. Bathed and makeup. Also had her note she showed me wrapped around a $10 tip. Plus a camera on the table beside the door. Karen was going to ask him to take a picture of her for a friend that way he would get a good look at her 36c tits through blouse. She ordered a small pizza and I would be outside of our house so can see when she answers the door.

About 1/2hr later a car pulled up the front of our house and I heard the car door close so I got near the window. Karen went to answer the door and it was the young pizza guy. He looked straight at he and chest I'm sure. Karen told him to put it on the table so he took out of the warming bag. She went to get her purse to pay him. She was chatting to him and looking at the bill. She paid him and gave him the tip with note wrapped around it. He said wow thanks .she grabbed the camera and said would you mind taking a photo of me for a friend he said sure. Karen stood back so he got a nice view of her,he focused the camera and took 2 photos and gave her the camera back. She told him to read the note when he left and smiled and he went on his way. I came back in the house and she said now we wait and see what happens. It was almost 7 when he left so we had a few drinks together watching tv. I could tell Karen was excited because she said he was really cute. He was around 20 longer hair and blue eyes. It was getting a little after 9:30 and Karen said that maybe he's not into meeting a total stranger's offer. Then about 5 minutes to 10:00 Karen's phone bussed she almost dropped it shaking with anticipation. It was him and said he is interested in coming back and just finished work. He said he can be there in 15 minutes she said okay.
I jumped up and went down to get basement ready. Karen went up to check her makeup and put on perfume for him. I kissed her and said have fun, then went outside to watch. Karen came down and changed her top to a black imitation leather top with a gold zipper in the front unzipped to show her cleavage and a black wraparound skirt .The guy was knocking at the door and she answered. He came in and she took his coat from him and put it on the chair. She must of asked if he played pool because they went downstairs. I could hear music on and they sat for awhile to get to know each other she poured a few drinks and they started to play pool. I could tell he was very interested in her. Every once in awhile I could hear loud laughter. Karen always made sure he got a good view of her tits and ass when she bent over to take a shot over the pool-table. She said she had to take off her heels to get comfortable then kicked off and continued to play pool. About an hour after he got there Karen poured a shot of tequila each and brought it to him. They wrapped arms around each to toast so their mouth's were close to each other. That's were Karen made her move and kissed him, he put his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. They sat back down at the bar.looking in each others eyes. Karen then said she had to go to the bathroom and so did her fella. Karen said use the 1 down here and she'd go up stairs. She went and put on a short sexy night that was almost sheer seethrough and came back down. He just smiled at her when she sat down. I could see her nipples were rock hard and pointed straight out. She stood up and he turned her around, kissing her neck and both hands on her tits. She was leaning on the pool-table so he got a great view of her ass. Karen felt the bulge on his pants as he pressed against her.
Karen said follow me and headed for the bedroom. She slowly undressed him and kissing him. His pants came off and he was fully hard. She slide his shorts of and started to play with it. They fell on the bed and still kissing he had his hand on her pussy and started to finger her. I could see once he had 3 fingers in her,when he took them out he put his fingers in his mouth licking her juices off. He took what was left of her clothes off. Karen layed there totally naked for him to enjoy. I think he started kissing on her forehead then nearly all her tits were licked and sucked. She just squirmed and smiled. Karen's pussy is not shaved, she is nicely trimmed. Her pubic hair is super soft and thin. He started to flicker clit hoping for a climax from her. 2 fingers probed in and kept licking her clit. She must of had her juices flowing like crazy. Then he climbed on top Karen guided his cock into her and started to pump. She kept thrusting up when he drove his cock in. A few minutes later he collapsed on her. Karen just held him for quite awhile, I thought he fell asleep on her. But they kissed a bit and he got dressed. Karen put a robe on and followed him upstairs. He didn't leave right away so I figured they talked some more. When I heard him leave I went in.

Karen was smiling at me and said that was a fun couple of hours
She said he was a very nice young man. His name was Bob and 22 in university. Again we had great sex before bed. I did take a few pics for a future look
The following week I took my son to his baseball practice. We got home to watch tv. Our son in bed Karen poured me a wine and watch a show. Then she said that she ordered a small pizza early. I said really and she smiled and said yes Bob delivered it. He came in and chatted for a bit Karen was going to give him a tip but instead gave him a blowjob right at the door. She said he came hard in her mouth so much she almost gagged. Then went back to work. Karen said she never had his cock in her mouth last week. I said that was fine with me.

That the end of this story I try to get the events that happened in order. Karen then was 34 and Bob could not believe it. She does look younger. Karen has a couple photos on here. If you like this story vote and leave a message Karen will answer them

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen's next fling happened about 4 months after Jamaica. She has sudeced 6 guy's since I found out she had affairs on me. But since the first young guy I watched her fucking from the window I was a total cuckold husband. Karen knows I know and she is totally relaxed for it. She is not a shy woman at all. Our sex life has doubled and more intense. She does things that I have seen her do before and it turns me on. She still has a great tanlines from holidays. The sun in the spring is starting to get warm and she like to soak it in as much as she can.

We where watching some tv in the evening and talking. Karen said are you ready for some more fun again soon, I usually asked her that. I said sure what do you have in mind. Karen said her girlfriend Jean told her she had a pizza delivery from the pizza place a little ways from us and the young delivery guy was really cute. Jean asked when he works and he told her from 5- 10 Thursday to Sunday. Karen said it peaked her interest and was thinking how to suduce him. I said well I have no idea how either. She told she'll think on it and let me know.
Well a couple of days later she told me what she was going to do. She would order a pizza around 6:00 and when he comes to deliver it she would wear some seethrough blouse no bra when answering the door. Karen then said she would write a small note to give him with the tip, stating she saw him deliver at a friend's last week and thought he was cute and if he liked what he see's to come over after work, wrote her phone number on it.I said do you think it might work, she wasn't sure but what the hell I can give it a try. I said okay. We always have no problem with our son because he likes spending the weekend with a buddy. Friday came and Karen started to get ready for this. Bathed and makeup. Also had her note she showed me wrapped around a $10 tip. Plus a camera on the table beside the door. Karen was going to ask him to take a picture of her for a friend that way he would get a good look at her 36c tits through blouse. She ordered a small pizza and I would be outside of our house so can see when she answers the door.

About 1/2hr later a car pulled up the front of our house and I heard the car door close so I got near the window. Karen went to answer the door and it was the young pizza guy. He looked straight at he and chest I'm sure. Karen told him to put it on the table so he took out of the warming bag. She went to get her purse to pay him. She was chatting to him and looking at the bill. She paid him and gave him the tip with note wrapped around it. He said wow thanks .she grabbed the camera and said would you mind taking a photo of me for a friend he said sure. Karen stood back so he got a nice view of her,he focused the camera and took 2 photos and gave her the camera back. She told him to read the note when he left and smiled and he went on his way. I came back in the house and she said now we wait and see what happens. It was almost 7 when he left so we had a few drinks together watching tv. I could tell Karen was excited because she said he was really cute. He was around 20 longer hair and blue eyes. It was getting a little after 9:30 and Karen said that maybe he's not into meeting a total stranger's offer. Then about 5 minutes to 10:00 Karen's phone bussed she almost dropped it shaking with anticipation. It was him and said he is interested in coming back and just finished work. He said he can be there in 15 minutes she said okay.
I jumped up and went down to get basement ready. Karen went up to check her makeup and put on perfume for him. I kissed her and said have fun, then went outside to watch. Karen came down and changed her top to a black imitation leather top with a gold zipper in the front unzipped to show her cleavage and a black wraparound skirt .The guy was knocking at the door and she answered. He came in and she took his coat from him and put it on the chair. She must of asked if he played pool because they went downstairs. I could hear music on and they sat for awhile to get to know each other she poured a few drinks and they started to play pool. I could tell he was very interested in her. Every once in awhile I could hear loud laughter. Karen always made sure he got a good view of her tits and ass when she bent over to take a shot over the pool-table. She said she had to take off her heels to get comfortable then kicked off and continued to play pool. About an hour after he got there Karen poured a shot of tequila each and brought it to him. They wrapped arms around each to toast so their mouth's were close to each other. That's were Karen made her move and kissed him, he put his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. They sat back down at the bar.looking in each others eyes. Karen then said she had to go to the bathroom and so did her fella. Karen said use the 1 down here and she'd go up stairs. She went and put on a short sexy night that was almost sheer seethrough and came back down. He just smiled at her when she sat down. I could see her nipples were rock hard and pointed straight out. She stood up and he turned her around, kissing her neck and both hands on her tits. She was leaning on the pool-table so he got a great view of her ass. Karen felt the bulge on his pants as he pressed against her.
Karen said follow me and headed for the bedroom. She slowly undressed him and kissing him. His pants came off and he was fully hard. She slide his shorts of and started to play with it. They fell on the bed and still kissing he had his hand on her pussy and started to finger her. I could see once he had 3 fingers in her,when he took them out he put his fingers in his mouth licking her juices off. He took what was left of her clothes off. Karen layed there totally naked for him to enjoy. I think he started kissing on her forehead then nearly all her tits were licked and sucked. She just squirmed and smiled. Karen's pussy is not shaved, she is nicely trimmed. Her pubic hair is super soft and thin. He started to flicker clit hoping for a climax from her. 2 fingers probed in and kept licking her clit. She must of had her juices flowing like crazy. Then he climbed on top Karen guided his cock into her and started to pump. She kept thrusting up when he drove his cock in. A few minutes later he collapsed on her. Karen just held him for quite awhile, I thought he fell asleep on her. But they kissed a bit and he got dressed. Karen put a robe on and followed him upstairs. He didn't leave right away so I figured they talked some more. When I heard him leave I went in.

Karen was smiling at me and said that was a fun couple of hours
She said he was a very nice young man. His name was Bob and 22 in university. Again we had great sex before bed. I did take a few pics for a future look
The following week I took my son to his baseball practice. We got home to watch tv. Our son in bed Karen poured me a wine and watch a show. Then she said that she ordered a small pizza early. I said really and she smiled and said yes Bob delivered it. He came in and chatted for a bit Karen was going to give him a tip but instead gave him a blowjob right at the door. She said he came hard in her mouth so much she almost gagged. Then went back to work. Karen said she never had his cock in her mouth last week. I said that was fine with me.

That the end of this story I try to get the events that happened in order. Karen then was 34 and Bob could not believe it. She does look younger. Karen has a couple photos on here. If you like this story vote and leave a message Karen will answer them
Makes me want to deliver pizzas