Karen first story

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Well all this started about 2 yrs ago and ever since my husband has sent in sex stories of me with different guys I meet. He'd always try to get me to do different things so he could watch me screw. I sometimes feel I'm pleasing him and not me. I started to cheat a little a few years after we got married from curiosity I think as he was my first man. Then I got pregnant with our son and stopped all that. I have never been shy around men at all, I love sex and my favorite is guy's 18 plus. When hubby found out about my affairs we split up for awhile but got back together.i was 33 then now I'm 36 with brown hair 5ft.6 36c chest and curvy body. I am into tanning and keeping in good shape. Since hubby wanted to watch me fuck other men I have really got into the cuckold wife syndrome. He has bought very good video equipment and loves recording my sexual experiences with others. Most of the time I bring them home as I feel safer and more comfortable. Hubby is usually around somewhere and let's me do whatever I want, from being picked up in a bar or what they call dogging in public. Most of the time he asks me what he'd liked to see me do.

Well this I my first time writing one of these stories so here goes. I had not done nothing this past cold winter so spring sun felt good. Canadian winters can be long. I loved getting into my shorts and get into gardening. We live across from a nice big city park that I like to sit and read if weather is nice. I usually get a good tan going early, this year I fake tanned a few times to get started. My husband usually asks me if I'm into some fun but this time I asked him. He's been working long hrs and I didn't feel like it but with warmer weather here I am getting into the mood too meet someone. The last couple of weeks I was thinking what I'd like to do then I remembered the night with a pro football player a year ago. His roommate was a black player, I asked if any of them go to the bar that I met him, he told me then that he could ask any if they would like to meet an attractive woman. I have his phone number but never thought I'd call him. My encounters mostly have been a one night stands. So I talked to my husband and said would it be alright if I went out, then I told him what I wanted to do. My son was going camping with him so I thought it would be fun. Hubby has always liked to watch from outside or video tape me fucking. He only asked for me to do it here, I agreed no problem.

So the next day I called Adam the player I asked him if he could arrange a meeting with someone. He remembered me and said sure and he might come for a beer also. Adam said he wouldn't stay long. I said it would be nice to see him again,he was awesome in bed.my husband left in afternoon for camping and asked if I could turn on his 3 cameras that he had hidden in our basement bedroom and I agreed.

I was getting excited thinking about what might happen that evening. I had a nice bubble bath and did my hair and makeup. I was going to wear black bra and panties with my black cocktail dress. I had a shot of tequila and headed out. The bar was not far away and i got there about 8:00. Not many people there and Adam wasn't there yet so I sat at the bar. Adam got there about 1/2hr later with 2 beautiful young black men. They were in great shape but I was wondering why he brought 2. I didn't want to have a 3some tonight. Adam gave me a big hug and introduced him friends Trevor and Rex both were tall hunks. Adam said let's get a table and talk.

I had a gin and tonic and the guys had a beer. Both black men were American Rex was the oldest at 27 and Trevor was 23 both new to Canada. We all talked and told stories most of their collage football days. Trevor was sitting on 1 side of me Rex on the other both men smelled good. Adam saw I was having fun. I had to outside for a cigarette and when I came back in the music had started . Adam asked me to dance as he knew I liked to. He held me close and said he wishes it was him I wanted tonight. He said both men wanted me and who I wanted or I could have both. I told Adam I think Trevor is my choice, probably because he was the youngest but not both. Adam said he understood as we talked lots the last time we were together. We went back in and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I returned Adam and Rex gave me a big hug and said goodnight. Rex whispered in my ear maybe a rain check I smiled and said maybe and he gave me his phone number. After Adam hugged me he said you owe me a favor now and smiled and said really.

It was packed in the bar that night,Trevor and I just babbled away he was awesome to talk to. The southern accent turned me on. We danced alot both slow dances he held me tight to him, he was 6-2 so my head was against his chest. The second dance he wore light dress pants and I could feel his harden pressing against me, more of a turn on. It was around midnight and I had quite a few drinks he only had 3 beers. He asked if I wanted another I said no how about 1 at my place. Right away went and paid the bar bill. He took me to my car and followed me home. We went down to our bar and pool room and has a tequila shot. He grabbed me and finally gave me a kiss, it was great we had our tongues wrapped around each other,his hand was on my ass holding me close. I said I had to get comfortable and pour me another shot. I went and turned my hubby's recording equipment on, got out of my dress and just bra and panties and stockings on went back down.

Trevor I take it loved it, pulled me close and kissed. My knee's were weak as I stood with him. I couldn't help myself I lead him to the bedroom. I sat him down and the music was playing I started a striptease for him. It was slow so I put my leg beside him and peeled my nylons down each time putting them over his head,he would smell my perfume. Then slowly took off my bra and threw it at him giggling. Then turned around and slowly removed my panties. I put them in his pants pocket then strattled him kissing I could feel his cock against my pussy. He picked me up like a doll kissing me, he was so gentle I loved it. Layed me down on the bed and removed his clothes I couldn't believe it he was gorgeous no body hair his skin was jet black. His cock was awesome at least 10 inch or 11 inches. He layed down beside me and started sucking my tits with his finger in my pussy I was so wet I think I was dripping. He was such a great kisser aswell. I couldn't help but go down to his great cock I actually had 2 hads around it. My mouth was all over him licking and sucking. I actually liked his asshole kissing everything,all the way up to his lips and back down to his cock. I could tell he loved everything I did. Then I got on him sliding his rock hard cock in me. At first I could only go 1/2 way down the shaft then eventually had nearly all of him in me. I couldn't help but ride him,then without taking him out I did a spin around and was doing a reverse cowgirl on him. His hand were on my ass moving me,him put his thumb in my ass and I came I think I real creamed on him as I got up to lay back to let him mount me. His body was so warm on my skin, his cock felt so good I was breathing so heavy. My finger nails were gabbing his ass with every big stroke.

I'm not sure but I think he was in me for almost an hour. I stopped him and got back on top to slobber all over his cock then stood on the side of the bed and told him to get behind me. He had such stamina that's why I love younger men. He started to like my ass and then put his cock back in me. He came fairly quick then and the last push he bottomed me and I fell on the bed exhausted. We layed for awhile just totally relaxed, when he started to get up I said stay with me, I have never done that before as my husband was usually outside. We both fell asleep.

I woke up first and got up an made us a coffee still naked came back in with it. Then of course he was hard again. I was a little soar but still took him. Then he had a shower and left. That night was one of the best night of sex I have had. I checked hubby's videos and got excited again of what I did. The tape had run out shortly after we finished so hubby didn't see the morning action ( haha too bad ).Trevor asked if I would call him I said maybe someday. Then I started thinking in my twisted mind about what it would be like with Trevor and Rex fucking me at the same time. I will let everyone know later

First night my wifes 11 incher came to our house, he spent the night at her request..right after he spent and hour fucking her..I was downstairs listening...She is tiny so could not take all of him the first night. When she took him back to his bedroom, she came to me and told me he wanted her to spend the night. I wanted her then so said no..she went back to kiss him goodnight and found him stroking his cock..she went to him and he took her again before she came to bed iwth me and I took her. In the morning, he got up and I suggested he go say good bye before leaving. He went upstairs and pulled his slacks down, hard again. She saw him, opened her legs and he took her again. Bet I heard at least 5 orgasms from her that night. After about 8 times with him, she finally took it all..said she felt his cock slide by her cervix..what a life..to bad she has quit playing, she was with only black men.