Karen helps a friend

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Feb 10, 2023
Canada
This story starts about a month after my bachelor party and striptease at a club. Jack the man that set me up at both events and I gave a risky lap dance too, invited me and my husband to a dinner party at their home. I asked myhusband if he wanted to go next Saturday night. I had allready told him about the lingerie show and that their house was gorgeous. He said sure might be fun to see what rich people do for fun. I called Jack's wife Barbara and said we'll come over and what should I wear. She said dress like a slut as the other women will be as well. I told my husband Ben what she said and if he still wanted to check them out.

Saturday came and I started to get ready. Bubble bath felt great, lots of makeup. Husband asked me what am I going to wear? I asked him what he would like me too wear. He said that new dress he bought me, it was a short red tight fitting dress that had holes down both sides of the dress. I can't wear any panties as they would show, and the back was bare all the why down to almost the crack of my ass. 4" red high heels and that's all. I looked in the mirror and thought it was too risky but Barbara said dress like a slut.

We arrived around 7::00 and Barbara's greeted us at the door. She really looked good in a white sweater dress that just covered her ass. She is about 45 or so but still has a great body. My husband Ben's eyes were glued to her 36dd chest. You could see her brown nipples through the dress. 2 other couples were there also. Sue and Greg were at the lingerie party I did there, she was wearing one of the long black nightgown she bought all women wore heels also. The last couple Tom and Linda wear in their 50s I'm guessing. Linda just had on a business suit and Tom a sports jacket and slacks. I found out from Jack they are executives from a firm he has a deal with. They are from New York that's why they're not really dressed up like us girls.

Barbara took us for a tour of their home. They have a big outside deck with a sunken hot tub in the corner. The house has 5 bedrooms and a huge entertainment room with pool table and big screen TVs. A huge bar setup that's sits at least 8 barstools. Everyone was drinking as Jack never let's your glass get empty. I went outside for a cigarette and Tom was out there also. We started chatting about life in general, he complemented on my outfit I wore and said Jack says your an awesome dancer. I really didn't expect that but said thank you blushing. Jack said you did a striptease at a amateur night and won. I said yes I was nervous doing it but had fun. Tim said he would of liked watching it. We then joined the others. I sat at the bar and Jack poured me a Linda a tequila shot, it's my favorite drink. I asked Jack what he told Tom about me, Tom wanted to know who'll be at his party and when I mentioned you it must of slipped out how he met me. Jack asked if I was mad I said no I was just curious. My husband Ben was at Barbara's side most of the evening. They danced to a few songs. I asked Ben if he would fuck her if the chance came his way. He said he didn't know but maybe.

Sue and Greg were fun also, Greg was into telling all kinds of funny jokes and got us all laughing. I think the alchohol was hitting all of us. Linda not as much as she was quiet up to now. Sue said it was a warm night and asked Barbara is the hot tub on. She said sure is and linda asked for a couple of towels and out they went. I went out for a smoke and watched her strip naked and went in, Greg was in allready. Jack came out and asked if I wanted to join them, I said maybe in a bit. Then Jack asked if I liked Tom, I said he was okay a little old for my taste I said. Then I asked him why, he said he has a big deal in the works with Tom and it could mean a lot of business for him. Jack I said ..what are you upto with these questions. Jack told him about my lap dance I gave him and maybe Tom would like one also. I got a little mad and said I'm not a hooker Jack. He said he didn't mean it like that and apologized right away. I told him I have no problem dancing at a club or even a party as I'm not a shy person at all. We went back in and I told my husband Greg he asked if I was mad and I said no. I asked him if he wanted to go in the hot tub and he said sure. So out we went to join Sue and Greg. We got undressed in a bedroom and put on towels. Sue said the water is great and I dropped my towel and stepped in. We sat boy girl boy girl. Jack came out with some drinks for us, I asked if they're coming in also. He said he'll check with Barbara. Greg had his hand on my leg moving it slowly up and down. Sue was sitting on the side cooling off.she also is built kinda like me. She asked Ben something and when he turned to answer her, he looked right at her open pussy she even opened her legs wide for him. Then slipped back down in the water. Ben started to play with her legs also.

Greg said he thinks Sue wants to fuck him and would it be okay. I said he's a big boy it's up to him. I have never seen Ben fuck someone else, I know he has but I never watched. Greg signaled to her okay. Sue climbed on Ben and started kissing him, I could tell he was into this. Greg had his hand on my pussy rubbing me. After a few minutes I had to go to the bathroom and excused myself. I went inside and the other four were just talking at the bar. I was just in my towel and joined them for a minute. Jack poured me a tequila shot and asked how's the water. I downed the shot and said awesome you guys coming in. I was kinda tipsy by now. Barbara said I hear your a great lap dancer, I blushed and said yes I can get a man turned on. Tom said I would love one from me. I said I'm not in the right mood and went back out to join the others. Ben and Sue were gone when I got there. Greg said they went back in the house. I hope Ben fucks his brains out because he has been working real long hours. Greg said Sue will look after him and chuckled. I asked Greg what is up with Jack and Barbara as he is their best friends. He said this deal is worth millions to them and Tom has the final say. I told Greg what Jack asked me and was kinda curious. Greg said Jack is one of the nicest guys around but under huge pressure. Then I thought to myself I know I can help them with Tom, and really what is a lap dance I've done a few for total stranger's. It not like I fuck him or anything. I went back in and sat at the bar. Jack pour me another tequila I said. Jack I'm going to dance for Tom is it okay with you Linda. She said she would like to watch if its okay. I said Barbara and Jack go get into the hot tub while I do this. Jack said awesome Karen as he whispered to me I owe you one.

I went to pick 2 songs to dance too, Tom was sitting on the couch and Linda on the loveseat. I dimmed the lights a bit. I was only still in a towel so I had to be careful it didn't fall off to soon. I started slow kinda getting into it, I went to Tom and removed his jacket and undid his shirt .he was a hairy guy. I'd play with my towel with each hand. Bending over while lifting it showing my ass and pussy to him. I got on his lap and let the towel drop to the floor. Totally naked I pushed my tits in his face and let him nibble on them. Still grinding to the music I felt him harden up. When the next song came on I knelt in front of him and undid his pants and reached with both hands and pulled them both off. He was rock hard and was a good 7inch. My hands ran up and down his legs sometimes touching his cock. I looked at Linda and she was also touching herself. The mood and booze I was really turned on. My husband was fucking somewhere in the house. I'm grinding Tom to the music, i could feel his cock between my wet pussy lips. Tom was really wiggling and pushing up at me. I looked right into his eyes and reached under me a slid his cock in me. I sat down not moving for a minute then slowly started fucking him. I whispered to Linda to join us. She took her top off and sat beside us. I was kissing Tom then Linda while grinding on his cock. Linda was on her knees kissing me and Tom, her hand was on my ass touching his cock going in and out of me. Her pants came off and Tom had a few fingers in her pussy and my tits in his mouth. I could feel he was close to coming and then he heaved up as I was going down. I think I came at the same time. I could feel his load oozing out of me. I climbed off and sat beside Linda touching her ass while Tom figured her. I opened her legs and put my tongue on her smooth pussy. I started licking her slowly then pressed my tongue harder against her clit. I could taste her juices flowing. I knew I was hitting the right spot as she climaxed real fast. She also started oozing her cream on my fingers. I licked her clean .Tom just sat there and smiled, I grabbed my towel and sat between them. Linda said she wished she lived around here so could teach her how to dance like me. Jack was watching us from the far doorway smiling then left.

Tom got up and sat at the bar recouping and poured is a cocktail. My Ben came in with Sue. Greg and Jack came in after a few minutes. Barbara was still in the hot tub. I went out to goin her and have a cigarette. My pussy was still wet as I talked to Barbara about what happened just a little while ago. Barbara them gave me a hug and said Jack told her Tom wanted his wife be with a woman in a kinda 3some. They have never been in a situation like this before. I said it was kinda fun and I climaxed with him. I didn't plan on fucking him but I'm horny sometimes also. Barbara had her arm around my waist and held me tight. I had to go to the bathroom again so I said come in and join us Barbara.

Barbara followed me in and sat on the couch in a towel. Jack looked very happy as him and Tom talked. Ben was with Sue and Greg laughing on the loveseat. Barbara said everyone is staying the night because we're all kinda drunk. I had no clothes or linda and Sue did as she'd slept there before. Barbara says she has a ton of nightwear, we all agreed to stay. Jack ordered several pizzas to soak up the booze. My Ben told everyone to keep me from the pizza delivery guy. Then he told them of one of my adventures. The group laughed and all of them said that's awesome. Jack brought me a tequila shot and said I owe you girl you didn't have to do what you did and I appreciate it. I said I like you and Barbara and I had fun and helped you too. The doorbell rang and I said I'll answer it dressed in a towel . Jack followed behind me and I opened the door and saw a Chinese fellow with our pizzas. Jack paid him and I dropped the towel. The delivery guy smiled and left. Jack laughed and said one day I'm going to fuck you. Haha I said maybe baby.

Barbara got me some night wear and Linda asked me to sleep with them tonight. I asked Ben and he had no problem with it. Tom and Linda and I had another round of sex that night including letting Tom do anal on me while Linda played with my pussy. The next morning we had breakfast and hugged everyone and left. Ben and I chatted on the drive home, he had a great time with Sue and Greg wishing I was watching him. A month later Barbara called me and asked me to meet for lunch. At the nice restaurant Barbara gave me a envelope with 2 tickets to Maui Hawaii . She wanted Ben and I to spend a week with them at their condo. Wow I said I have to okay it with Ben but I'm sure it will be okay. She said Jack got the deal with Tom and wanted to thank us with this trip. Later that day I told Ben and a few weeks later we went to Hawaii.

Sorry for such a long story but I try to write everything that went on. Thanks for the nice comments on my other adventures.lol Karen

This story starts about a month after my bachelor party and striptease at a club. Jack the man that set me up at both events and I gave a risky lap dance too, invited me and my husband to a dinner party at their home. I asked myhusband if he wanted to go next Saturday night. I had allready told him about the lingerie show and that their house was gorgeous. He said sure might be fun to see what rich people do for fun. I called Jack's wife Barbara and said we'll come over and what should I wear. She said dress like a slut as the other women will be as well. I told my husband Ben what she said and if he still wanted to check them out.

Saturday came and I started to get ready. Bubble bath felt great, lots of makeup. Husband asked me what am I going to wear? I asked him what he would like me too wear. He said that new dress he bought me, it was a short red tight fitting dress that had holes down both sides of the dress. I can't wear any panties as they would show, and the back was bare all the why down to almost the crack of my ass. 4" red high heels and that's all. I looked in the mirror and thought it was too risky but Barbara said dress like a slut.

We arrived around 7::00 and Barbara's greeted us at the door. She really looked good in a white sweater dress that just covered her ass. She is about 45 or so but still has a great body. My husband Ben's eyes were glued to her 36dd chest. You could see her brown nipples through the dress. 2 other couples were there also. Sue and Greg were at the lingerie party I did there, she was wearing one of the long black nightgown she bought all women wore heels also. The last couple Tom and Linda wear in their 50s I'm guessing. Linda just had on a business suit and Tom a sports jacket and slacks. I found out from Jack they are executives from a firm he has a deal with. They are from New York that's why they're not really dressed up like us girls.

Barbara took us for a tour of their home. They have a big outside deck with a sunken hot tub in the corner. The house has 5 bedrooms and a huge entertainment room with pool table and big screen TVs. A huge bar setup that's sits at least 8 barstools. Everyone was drinking as Jack never let's your glass get empty. I went outside for a cigarette and Tom was out there also. We started chatting about life in general, he complemented on my outfit I wore and said Jack says your an awesome dancer. I really didn't expect that but said thank you blushing. Jack said you did a striptease at a amateur night and won. I said yes I was nervous doing it but had fun. Tim said he would of liked watching it. We then joined the others. I sat at the bar and Jack poured me a Linda a tequila shot, it's my favorite drink. I asked Jack what he told Tom about me, Tom wanted to know who'll be at his party and when I mentioned you it must of slipped out how he met me. Jack asked if I was mad I said no I was just curious. My husband Ben was at Barbara's side most of the evening. They danced to a few songs. I asked Ben if he would fuck her if the chance came his way. He said he didn't know but maybe.

Sue and Greg were fun also, Greg was into telling all kinds of funny jokes and got us all laughing. I think the alchohol was hitting all of us. Linda not as much as she was quiet up to now. Sue said it was a warm night and asked Barbara is the hot tub on. She said sure is and linda asked for a couple of towels and out they went. I went out for a smoke and watched her strip naked and went in, Greg was in allready. Jack came out and asked if I wanted to join them, I said maybe in a bit. Then Jack asked if I liked Tom, I said he was okay a little old for my taste I said. Then I asked him why, he said he has a big deal in the works with Tom and it could mean a lot of business for him. Jack I said ..what are you upto with these questions. Jack told him about my lap dance I gave him and maybe Tom would like one also. I got a little mad and said I'm not a hooker Jack. He said he didn't mean it like that and apologized right away. I told him I have no problem dancing at a club or even a party as I'm not a shy person at all. We went back in and I told my husband Greg he asked if I was mad and I said no. I asked him if he wanted to go in the hot tub and he said sure. So out we went to join Sue and Greg. We got undressed in a bedroom and put on towels. Sue said the water is great and I dropped my towel and stepped in. We sat boy girl boy girl. Jack came out with some drinks for us, I asked if they're coming in also. He said he'll check with Barbara. Greg had his hand on my leg moving it slowly up and down. Sue was sitting on the side cooling off.she also is built kinda like me. She asked Ben something and when he turned to answer her, he looked right at her open pussy she even opened her legs wide for him. Then slipped back down in the water. Ben started to play with her legs also.

Greg said he thinks Sue wants to fuck him and would it be okay. I said he's a big boy it's up to him. I have never seen Ben fuck someone else, I know he has but I never watched. Greg signaled to her okay. Sue climbed on Ben and started kissing him, I could tell he was into this. Greg had his hand on my pussy rubbing me. After a few minutes I had to go to the bathroom and excused myself. I went inside and the other four were just talking at the bar. I was just in my towel and joined them for a minute. Jack poured me a tequila shot and asked how's the water. I downed the shot and said awesome you guys coming in. I was kinda tipsy by now. Barbara said I hear your a great lap dancer, I blushed and said yes I can get a man turned on. Tom said I would love one from me. I said I'm not in the right mood and went back out to join the others. Ben and Sue were gone when I got there. Greg said they went back in the house. I hope Ben fucks his brains out because he has been working real long hours. Greg said Sue will look after him and chuckled. I asked Greg what is up with Jack and Barbara as he is their best friends. He said this deal is worth millions to them and Tom has the final say. I told Greg what Jack asked me and was kinda curious. Greg said Jack is one of the nicest guys around but under huge pressure. Then I thought to myself I know I can help them with Tom, and really what is a lap dance I've done a few for total stranger's. It not like I fuck him or anything. I went back in and sat at the bar. Jack pour me another tequila I said. Jack I'm going to dance for Tom is it okay with you Linda. She said she would like to watch if its okay. I said Barbara and Jack go get into the hot tub while I do this. Jack said awesome Karen as he whispered to me I owe you one.

I went to pick 2 songs to dance too, Tom was sitting on the couch and Linda on the loveseat. I dimmed the lights a bit. I was only still in a towel so I had to be careful it didn't fall off to soon. I started slow kinda getting into it, I went to Tom and removed his jacket and undid his shirt .he was a hairy guy. I'd play with my towel with each hand. Bending over while lifting it showing my ass and pussy to him. I got on his lap and let the towel drop to the floor. Totally naked I pushed my tits in his face and let him nibble on them. Still grinding to the music I felt him harden up. When the next song came on I knelt in front of him and undid his pants and reached with both hands and pulled them both off. He was rock hard and was a good 7inch. My hands ran up and down his legs sometimes touching his cock. I looked at Linda and she was also touching herself. The mood and booze I was really turned on. My husband was fucking somewhere in the house. I'm grinding Tom to the music, i could feel his cock between my wet pussy lips. Tom was really wiggling and pushing up at me. I looked right into his eyes and reached under me a slid his cock in me. I sat down not moving for a minute then slowly started fucking him. I whispered to Linda to join us. She took her top off and sat beside us. I was kissing Tom then Linda while grinding on his cock. Linda was on her knees kissing me and Tom, her hand was on my ass touching his cock going in and out of me. Her pants came off and Tom had a few fingers in her pussy and my tits in his mouth. I could feel he was close to coming and then he heaved up as I was going down. I think I came at the same time. I could feel his load oozing out of me. I climbed off and sat beside Linda touching her ass while Tom figured her. I opened her legs and put my tongue on her smooth pussy. I started licking her slowly then pressed my tongue harder against her clit. I could taste her juices flowing. I knew I was hitting the right spot as she climaxed real fast. She also started oozing her cream on my fingers. I licked her clean .Tom just sat there and smiled, I grabbed my towel and sat between them. Linda said she wished she lived around here so could teach her how to dance like me. Jack was watching us from the far doorway smiling then left.

Tom got up and sat at the bar recouping and poured is a cocktail. My Ben came in with Sue. Greg and Jack came in after a few minutes. Barbara was still in the hot tub. I went out to goin her and have a cigarette. My pussy was still wet as I talked to Barbara about what happened just a little while ago. Barbara them gave me a hug and said Jack told her Tom wanted his wife be with a woman in a kinda 3some. They have never been in a situation like this before. I said it was kinda fun and I climaxed with him. I didn't plan on fucking him but I'm horny sometimes also. Barbara had her arm around my waist and held me tight. I had to go to the bathroom again so I said come in and join us Barbara.

Barbara followed me in and sat on the couch in a towel. Jack looked very happy as him and Tom talked. Ben was with Sue and Greg laughing on the loveseat. Barbara said everyone is staying the night because we're all kinda drunk. I had no clothes or linda and Sue did as she'd slept there before. Barbara says she has a ton of nightwear, we all agreed to stay. Jack ordered several pizzas to soak up the booze. My Ben told everyone to keep me from the pizza delivery guy. Then he told them of one of my adventures. The group laughed and all of them said that's awesome. Jack brought me a tequila shot and said I owe you girl you didn't have to do what you did and I appreciate it. I said I like you and Barbara and I had fun and helped you too. The doorbell rang and I said I'll answer it dressed in a towel . Jack followed behind me and I opened the door and saw a Chinese fellow with our pizzas. Jack paid him and I dropped the towel. The delivery guy smiled and left. Jack laughed and said one day I'm going to fuck you. Haha I said maybe baby.

Barbara got me some night wear and Linda asked me to sleep with them tonight. I asked Ben and he had no problem with it. Tom and Linda and I had another round of sex that night including letting Tom do anal on me while Linda played with my pussy. The next morning we had breakfast and hugged everyone and left. Ben and I chatted on the drive home, he had a great time with Sue and Greg wishing I was watching him. A month later Barbara called me and asked me to meet for lunch. At the nice restaurant Barbara gave me a envelope with 2 tickets to Maui Hawaii . She wanted Ben and I to spend a week with them at their condo. Wow I said I have to okay it with Ben but I'm sure it will be okay. She said Jack got the deal with Tom and wanted to thank us with this trip. Later that day I told Ben and a few weeks later we went to Hawaii.

Sorry for such a long story but I try to write everything that went on. Thanks for the nice comments on my other adventures.lol Karen
You Are Amazing ..A Dream Come True !!

Reactions: jigger007

Do you need any electrical work done? Sorry, was the first thing that popped into me head. Thank you for being naughty, and sexy!

Thanks for the great story

That was a great story thank you for sharing it

Sono andato a scegliere anche 2 canzoni da ballare, Tom era seduto sul divano e Linda sul divanetto. Ho abbassato un po' le luci. Ero solo ancora in un asciugamano, quindi dovevo stare attento che non cadesse presto. Ho iniziato lentamente a entrarci dentro, sono andato da Tom e gli ho tolto la giacca e gli ho slacciato la camicia. Giocavo con il mio asciugamano con ogni mano. Piegandomi mentre lo sollevo mostrandogli il mio culo e la mia figa. Salii sulle sue ginocchia e lasciai cadere l'asciugamano sul pavimento. Completamente nuda gli spinsi le mie tette in faccia e lasciai che le mordicchiasse. Ancora macinando alla musica lo sentii indurirsi. Quando arrivò la canzone successiva, mi inginocchiai davanti a lui e gli slacciai i pantaloni, allungai la mano e li tolsi entrambi. Era duro come una roccia ed era un buon 7 pollici. Le mie mani correvano su e giù per le sue gambe a volte toccando il suo cazzo. Ho guardato Linda e anche lei si stava toccando. L'umore e l'alcol ero davvero acceso. Mio marito stava scopando da qualche parte in casa. Sto macinando Tom alla musica, potevo sentire il suo cazzo tra le mie labbra bagnate di figa. Tom si dimenava e mi spingeva verso di me. Lo guardai dritto negli occhi e raggiunsi sotto di me e feci scivolare il suo cazzo dentro di me. Mi sono seduto senza muovermi per un minuto, poi lentamente ho iniziato a scoparlo. Ho sussurrato a Linda di unirsi a noi. Si tolse la canottiera e si sedette accanto a noi. Stavo baciando Tom e poi Linda mentre macinavo il suo cazzo. Linda era in ginocchio a baciare me e Tom, la sua mano era sul mio culo toccando il suo cazzo che entrava ed usciva da me. I suoi pantaloni si staccarono e Tom aveva alcune dita nella sua figa e le mie tette in bocca. Potevo sentire che stava per venire e poi si è sollevato mentre stavo scendendo. Penso di essere venuto nello stesso momento. Potevo sentire il suo carico trasudare da me. Scesi e mi sedetti accanto a Linda toccandole il mentre Tom la immaginava. Le aprii le gambe e misi la lingua sulla sua figa liscia. Ho iniziato a leccarla lentamente, poi ho premuto la lingua più forte contro il suo clitoride. Potevo assaggiare i suoi succhi che scorrevano. Sapevo che stavo colpendo il punto giusto mentre lei raggiungeva l'orgasmo molto velocemente. Ha anche iniziato a trasudare la sua crema sulle mie dita. L'ho leccata pulita. Tom si sedette lì e sorrise, presi il mio asciugamano e mi sedetti tra di loro. Linda ha detto che avrebbe voluto vivere qui intorno in modo da poterle insegnare a ballare come me. Jack ci guardava dalla porta lontana sorridendo, poi se ne andò.

Tom si alzò e si sedette al bar recuperando e versando è un cocktail. Il mio Ben è entrato con Sue. Greg e Jack entrarono dopo pochi minuti. Barbara era ancora nella vasca idromassaggio. Sono uscito per andare a prenderla e fumare una sigaretta. La mia figa era ancora bagnata mentre parlavo con Barbara di quello che era successo poco prima. Barbara mi ha abbracciato e ha detto che Jack le ha detto che Tom voleva che sua moglie stesse con una donna in una specie di 3some. Non si sono mai trovati in una situazione come questa prima. Ho detto che era un po 'divertente e ho raggiunto il culmine con lui. Non avevo intenzione di scoparlo, ma a volte sono anche arrapato. Barbara aveva il suo braccio intorno alla mia vita e mi teneva stretto. Dovevo andare di nuovo in bagno, quindi ho detto entra e unisciti a noi Barbara.

Barbara mi seguì e si sedette sul divano con un asciugamano. Jack sembrava molto felice mentre lui e Tom parlavano. Ben era con Sue e Greg che ridevano sul divanetto. Barbara ha detto che tutti passeranno la notte perché siamo tutti un po 'ubriachi. Non avevo vestiti o linda e Sue ha fatto come aveva dormito lì prima. Barbara dice che ha un sacco di indumenti da notte, abbiamo tutti accettato di rimanere. Jack ordinò diverse pizze per assorbire l'alcol. Il mio Ben ha detto a tutti di tenermi lontano dal ragazzo della consegna della pizza. Poi raccontò loro di una delle mie avventure. Il gruppo ha riso e tutti hanno detto che è fantastico. Jack mi ha portato un colpo di tequila e ha detto che ti devo ragazza che non dovevi fare quello che hai fatto e lo apprezzo. Ho detto che mi piaci tu e Barbara e mi sono divertito e ho aiutato anche te. Il campanello suonò e dissi che avrei risposto vestito con un asciugamano. Jack mi seguì dietro e aprii la porta e vidi un cinese con le nostre pizze. Jack lo pagò e io lasciai cadere l'asciugamano. Il fattorino sorrise e se ne andò. Jack rise e disse che un giorno ti scoperò io. Haha ho detto forse baby.

Barbara mi ha regalato degli abiti da notte e Linda mi ha chiesto di dormire con loro stanotte. Ho chiesto a Ben e non ha avuto problemi. Tom, Linda e io abbiamo fatto un altro giro di sesso quella notte, incluso lasciare che Tom mi facesse anale mentre Linda giocava con la mia figa. La mattina dopo abbiamo fatto colazione, abbracciato tutti e siamo partiti. Ben e io abbiamo chiacchierato durante il viaggio verso casa, si è divertito molto con Sue e Greg desiderando che lo stessi guardando. Un mese dopo Barbara mi chiamò e mi chiese di incontrarci per pranzo. Al bel ristorante Barbara mi ha dato una busta con 2 biglietti per Maui Hawaii. Voleva che io e Ben passassimo una settimana con loro nel loro appartamento. Wow, ho detto che devo andare bene con Ben ma sono sicuro che andrà bene. Ha detto che Jack ha ottenuto l'accordo con Tom e voleva ringraziarci per questo viaggio. Più tardi quel giorno l'ho detto a Ben e poche settimane dopo siamo andati alle Hawaii.

Scusate per una storia così lunga ma cerco di scrivere tutto quello che è successo. Grazie per i bei commenti sulle mie altre avventure.lol Karen

Ciao lunga, molto eccitante!

Are you a writer if not you should have been a writer.