Karen's 1st 3some

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Feb 10, 2023
Canada
This story starts about a couple of month's since she seduced a neighbor boy. I asked her if she would like to have another fling with someone next week. She said to me what are you turning me into. I said I can't help it ,I love when you get fucked and act out your fantasy on young guys. I told Karen that she acts different than when we have sex,and she let's them do whatever they like to her. Karen doesn't know why she acts like a slut. I told her I don't think that. We have great sex after her last 2 encounters,her pussy is so wet and still has some young cum in it. Well just think of who you might like to go after next.She said okay I'll think about it a little.

About 2 days later Karen asked if it was alright if she went to a bar and see if she gets hit on. When she was with the last young guy Brian he told her of this bar that has a younger crowd. I said fine it was only a couple miles from our house .Karen said this Friday as our son is staying overnight at a friend's place.

I got home Friday and my wife was soaking in the bath. She put on her fuck me kinda makeup. She was trying to figure out what to wear. Karen looks alot younger than 33, so she put on a blue sweater and black skirt with no bra and panties on. Also black high heels. I told her she was gorgeous and gave her a kiss,then she left for the bar.

I gave it an hour and went there also. I was not surprised to see her sitting at a table with 2 young good looking guys. I sat at the bar to watch them. They were laughing and joking I could see Karen having fun. When the music started she grabbed the blonde guy on to the dance floor his name was Tony. They danced 2 songs then sat down for a drink . The second guy was Barry he had dark hair and both guys were around 6ft. A slow song came up and Tony took her onto the dance floor. They were chatting then he pulled her close to him. She gave him a few kisses on the neck while dancing. Next song Barry asked her to dance. Barry had his hands on her ass and gave her a few squeezes. I could tell she was getting turned on by these boys.
About an hour later the guys went to the bathroom and Karen came over to see me. She said she has had enough and was going to leave soon with Tony. So I left right away. I got home and made sure downstairs bedroom and our pool table room curtains are open a little so I could get a few of the fun.

Karen was home in a out 1/2 hour later. I could see upstairs light come on and then the basement light. Karen came in with Tony and they poured a drink at our bar. They kissed a little and touched each other. Tony had his hand under her skirt I think he was fingering her. Then all of a sudden Barry came in from the bathroom. I was told he was just visiting and had no ride home so Karen invited him to. Barry saw the pool table and got it ready to play. Just Tony and him played while Karen sat watching and laughing at their shots. She also had her skirt hiked up after Tony's hand was down there. Both boys could see her pussy when taking shots. She has a trimmed pussy but still has a full Bush. The music was playing and they were having fun joking with each other.

Karen told them she'll be right back and went to her bedroom to change into something sexy. When she came back she was wearing a white babydoll outfit that your could see right through. Both boys stopped playing to look at her body dancing around the room. Karen is well built 36c chest and a great ass. She went to the bar and poured 3 shots of tequila. They touched glasses and downed them. She whispered some to Barry and grabbed Tony by the hand to the bedroom.

Karen told him to sit on the bed and started a striptease. I could hardly control myself watch this. I took a photo or 2 of this. Karen now fully naked told Tony it was his turn. Then I realized she left the bedroom door open. Tony stripped of quickly. He had a small cock about 5in. They layed ontop of Karen . Then Barry came in and took his clothes off. He was hung like a horse at least 10inch and thick around. Barry layed down also and hads were roaming over my wife's body. Then Tony started to eat her out and Barry had his fully hard cock near her mouth. Karen was thrusting her hips to Tony's face. Then Barry put his cock in her mouth I could tell she loved it. She then moved to suck Tony's cock also. She at one time had both of these you guys in her mouth sucking as hard as she could. I've never seen her loose control like this. She then got on top of Tony and slide his cock in her. I bet she came the first time in a couple of minutes and Tony blew his load also. Barry then took Karen doggystyle first she put some oil on his big cock. He went slow to get it in. Karen was so wet she took every inch of him. When he gave deep strokes it pushed her to the bed a few times. He had good stamina and lasted sometime. But when he came he fell on Karen. They all layed there for a little while I could see the sweat in Karen's face. She told me that they wanted to go again but told them she had to be up early to get me from airport. So both guys got dressed and Tony gave his phone # to her.

When they left I went inside. She was un our bed spread eagle on top of the sheets. She says come on I'm still dripping with their cum. I was in her in seconds. Then she said she is going to give me a blowjob and taste all 3 of us. A came very fast but felt awesome

Attachments

• 20230131_125324.jpg
    20230131_125324.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 197
This story starts about a couple of month's since she seduced a neighbor boy. I asked her if she would like to have another fling with someone next week. She said to me what are you turning me into. I said I can't help it ,I love when you get fucked and act out your fantasy on young guys. I told Karen that she acts different than when we have sex,and she let's them do whatever they like to her. Karen doesn't know why she acts like a slut. I told her I don't think that. We have great sex after her last 2 encounters,her pussy is so wet and still has some young cum in it. Well just think of who you might like to go after next.She said okay I'll think about it a little.

About 2 days later Karen asked if it was alright if she went to a bar and see if she gets hit on. When she was with the last young guy Brian he told her of this bar that has a younger crowd. I said fine it was only a couple miles from our house .Karen said this Friday as our son is staying overnight at a friend's place.

I got home Friday and my wife was soaking in the bath. She put on her fuck me kinda makeup. She was trying to figure out what to wear. Karen looks alot younger than 33, so she put on a blue sweater and black skirt with no bra and panties on. Also black high heels. I told her she was gorgeous and gave her a kiss,then she left for the bar.

I gave it an hour and went there also. I was not surprised to see her sitting at a table with 2 young good looking guys. I sat at the bar to watch them. They were laughing and joking I could see Karen having fun. When the music started she grabbed the blonde guy on to the dance floor his name was Tony. They danced 2 songs then sat down for a drink . The second guy was Barry he had dark hair and both guys were around 6ft. A slow song came up and Tony took her onto the dance floor. They were chatting then he pulled her close to him. She gave him a few kisses on the neck while dancing. Next song Barry asked her to dance. Barry had his hands on her ass and gave her a few squeezes. I could tell she was getting turned on by these boys.
About an hour later the guys went to the bathroom and Karen came over to see me. She said she has had enough and was going to leave soon with Tony. So I left right away. I got home and made sure downstairs bedroom and our pool table room curtains are open a little so I could get a few of the fun.

Karen was home in a out 1/2 hour later. I could see upstairs light come on and then the basement light. Karen came in with Tony and they poured a drink at our bar. They kissed a little and touched each other. Tony had his hand under her skirt I think he was fingering her. Then all of a sudden Barry came in from the bathroom. I was told he was just visiting and had no ride home so Karen invited him to. Barry saw the pool table and got it ready to play. Just Tony and him played while Karen sat watching and laughing at their shots. She also had her skirt hiked up after Tony's hand was down there. Both boys could see her pussy when taking shots. She has a trimmed pussy but still has a full Bush. The music was playing and they were having fun joking with each other.

Karen told them she'll be right back and went to her bedroom to change into something sexy. When she came back she was wearing a white babydoll outfit that your could see right through. Both boys stopped playing to look at her body dancing around the room. Karen is well built 36c chest and a great ass. She went to the bar and poured 3 shots of tequila. They touched glasses and downed them. She whispered some to Barry and grabbed Tony by the hand to the bedroom.

Karen told him to sit on the bed and started a striptease. I could hardly control myself watch this. I took a photo or 2 of this. Karen now fully naked told Tony it was his turn. Then I realized she left the bedroom door open. Tony stripped of quickly. He had a small cock about 5in. They layed ontop of Karen . Then Barry came in and took his clothes off. He was hung like a horse at least 10inch and thick around. Barry layed down also and hads were roaming over my wife's body. Then Tony started to eat her out and Barry had his fully hard cock near her mouth. Karen was thrusting her hips to Tony's face. Then Barry put his cock in her mouth I could tell she loved it. She then moved to suck Tony's cock also. She at one time had both of these you guys in her mouth sucking as hard as she could. I've never seen her loose control like this. She then got on top of Tony and slide his cock in her. I bet she came the first time in a couple of minutes and Tony blew his load also. Barry then took Karen doggystyle first she put some oil on his big cock. He went slow to get it in. Karen was so wet she took every inch of him. When he gave deep strokes it pushed her to the bed a few times. He had good stamina and lasted sometime. But when he came he fell on Karen. They all layed there for a little while I could see the sweat in Karen's face. She told me that they wanted to go again but told them she had to be up early to get me from airport. So both guys got dressed and Tony gave his phone # to her.

When they left I went inside. She was un our bed spread eagle on top of the sheets. She says come on I'm still dripping with their cum. I was in her in seconds. Then she said she is going to give me a blowjob and taste all 3 of us. A came very fast but felt awesome
That looks so delicious

View attachment Lens_1679395867205_r1679395878708.mp4

Reactions: Ladonawire