Karen's photo shoot

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
This adventure starts when I was 43 and I was having a warm bath. My husband Ben came in with his camera and took a photo of me naked in the water. I asked what he was upto as he tries to get me to do different stuff, he said he had no pictures of me like this and when he's gone on business it would be nice to view a few photos of me naked. Later watching TV he asked if I would let a photographer take risky photos of me, I said maybe as I'm not a shy woman and why pay for the cost of doing them. He said on a swing site he checks online a few guys post they'll take photos of couples just for fun. I smiled and said might be fun what should I wear. Ben said let me think about it a little now I know your okay with it.

The next evening he started to tell me he would like me in a teddy for some shots and maybe a toga outfit as the Roman's did. Maybe I could wear some short lingerie stuff with heels. I said sounds okay but where, he said a hotel with theme rooms. I told him to answer the ads and set it up. A week later Ben told me he had 3 replies and met 1 of them a day ago and set a photo shoot for Friday night at 8:00 as the guy worked till six. Ben picked the hotel downtown and the theme room. I asked Ben if he'd mind if I was alone and he stayed down at the lounge. Ben agreed as all the photos are ours that he will see.

Friday came and I got ready with extra makeup and picked some outfits to wear, plus 2 pairs of heels. I had no idea what this guy looked like or how old. Ben was okay meeting him so I was also. I wore Jean's and blouse and would change in the room. We had supper and a few cocktails to get me in the mood. Ben asked if I would go nude for a few photos, I said only if I'm comfortable with it. The guy showed up on time and we had a few more drinks to get acquainted. His name was Gordon and about mid 20's and kinda cute. I asked if he was done this before and he said 5 times with couple's. I went to the room and Gordon go his equipment from his car.

When he came up to the room he noticed Ben not there and I said I didn't want him watching me too distracting. I went to the bathroom to change and came out wearing a black short night and matching panties. Gordon had pulled the comforter off the ben and I sat on the white sheets. I did a few poses and he moved my arm and legs how he wanted me. He had a soft voice and made me comfortable. The room was a polynesian theme with a hot tub in the corner with a waterfall. Wallpaper was flower's and trees really cool. After a dozen poses I went to get changed and came back wearing a red satin toga with nothing under it. After few poses I could feel the sheet move showing my butt as did different poses. I have nice 36c boobs and they barely stayed covered.

Gordon a couple times told me how hot I look, i kinda get turned on a bit. Then the last outfit was a white teddy which really showed my cleavage. He took at least 40 or so photos in about an hour. All the time we chatted about life had a couple of drinks so i was a little tipsy for sure. Ben knocked on the door and I answered in the white teddy, he asked how things were going we said great. Ben said I should get photos in the tub with bubbles. He wanted of course me naked. I said maybe and told him to go back to the lounge. Gordon said he had no problem with me doing that, so u ran got water and put in bubble bath. Went and got a towel and came back out. Gordon turned the jets on the tub filled with bubbles fast.

Well I dropped the towel and stepped in. The warm water felt great and Gordon get taking photos and I just kept smiling. I did notice he had a hard on, he stood on a chair and had me look up at him as the camera flashed. I was totally naked and sat back in the tub, he took alot of me naked. He stood by the tub and I put my hand against his bulge,it felt like a nice size. He just smiled and said it hard not an erection. I got up and dryed off right beside him, I was really turned on also and just came out and asked if he wanted to fuck me. I think it shocked him how I said it. I would like to if your husband is okay with it. Ben loves me to have sex with strangers. I went and layed on the bed and Gordon stripped off his cloths. He did have a nice cock around 8 inches, we started kissing and I put him in my mouth precum was oozing out. I could tell he was not going to last to long so he got on me, I was so wet he went straight in my waiting pussy. I was right as he came a few minutes later. I knew Ben would be back so I said well have to do this again and we got dressed. We went down for another drink with Ben and said we'll do this again soon okay with him. I gave Gordon a big hug and said next time look out and laughed.
Here are a few photos
Part 2 coming soon.lol Karen

Attachments

• 20231209_224259.jpg
    20231209_224259.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 321
  • 20231209_224329.jpg
    20231209_224329.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 20231209_224218.jpg
    20231209_224218.jpg
    720 KB · Views: 279
  • 20231209_224150.jpg
    20231209_224150.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 20231209_224123.jpg
    20231209_224123.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 308
I do some amateur photography And my son brought some of my pictures to share with some his class after the presentation one of the moms of one of the kids in my son’s class. Ask me if I did individual photo shoots. I had she told me how much that quite a few places were charging. I told her since I have never done this before. I would charge her about a quarter of that for the same amount of pictures. She quickly agreed and we set a date for the following week. We decided to do it during the day when the kids were at school. So when the day came, I went to her house she told me I was glad I could get it so fast because her husband was on a business trip and the kids were at school and that This would be the perfect time to get this done. We did a couple of outfits that were professional, and then she wanted to have some fun with the last few. So I told her to get something that she just liked to lop around in. She came out, dressed like the following picture, I asked her if she would like to do any nudes since I was here. She told me maybe just a couple so then we took the following pictures. As we were doing the nude photo shoot, she made a few references about. She was not happy that her husband wasn’t home and then she made a couple of comments like it wouldn’t of mattered that they hadn’t had sex in quite a long time she said, she wanted to take one in her room while she played with herself. Right after I took this picture, I walked up beside the bed and ran my hand up her leg when she didn’t try to stop me, but she spread her legs even further given me more access to her clean shaven wet pussy. I had inserted two fingers, and we’re moving them very slowly the beginning, but sped up as I sucked each nipple. It did not take long to come on my hand. After she came, I started fucking her. I pounded her missionary for a few minutes until she told me that she wanted to ride my cock. She looked lovely as her tits bounced up and down as she rode my cock. We went right in the doggy style and then back to missionary where she told me that she wanted me to come deep inside her because her husband could never reach that far.!! As I felt my cock squirt a few times I tried to pull out and get some hot tits. There’s nothing like a woman with cum in her tits. As soon as I started to come in her, she tightened, and I couldn’t hardly move my big cock out of her as the rest of my load squirted and waves into her waiting pussy … as I pulled my car out, I saw my come Uzi out of her pussy. I was even able to stick my cock in a few more times and slide it back-and-forth before it got totally soft. It didn’t take me long to get hard again and we were fucking again. Through the next two years, my son and her son were in the same class 2 to 3 times a week I would go to her house and fuck her. A few years later, her husband got transferred to another state and I lost my fuck buddy.

Attachments

• IMG_5532.jpeg
    IMG_5532.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5530.jpeg
    IMG_5530.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_5525.jpeg
    IMG_5525.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_5533.jpeg
    IMG_5533.jpeg