Kate's past

allenkate079

Couple
Gold member
May 8, 2022
Kate admitted to cheating on me along time ago back just before we got married. It was back in 2000 when she when on a girls trip for like a bachelorette trip. This was her back then:
1.jpg
She admits to meeting this guy on the beach and having a few drinks with him later that day. He invited her to join him for dinner and she took him up on it. One thing lead to another. Well, she says that they play around some, but before to long she was in his bedroom on his bed. She told me she ended up spending the night with him. At the time she wasn't on any birth control and he did cum inside her many time's that night. I guess she just got lucky back then.

Kate admitted to cheating on me along time ago back just before we got married. It was back in 2000 when she when on a girls trip for like a bachelorette trip. This was her back then:
View attachment 868544
She admits to meeting this guy on the beach and having a few drinks with him later that day. He invited her to join him for dinner and she took him up on it. One thing lead to another. Well, she says that they play around some, but before to long she was in his bedroom on his bed. She told me she ended up spending the night with him. At the time she wasn't on any birth control and he did cum inside her many time's that night. I guess she just got lucky back then.
Smart lady

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
These have always been my FAVORITE encounters with Lovers over the years......guys I meet on business trips, etc, will never see again (likely) and we end up having totally unorotected sex wiht the possibility that I take something home with me I NEVER expected but would gladly welcome.....a pregnancy!! Some of them were done totally behind hubby's back initially too.
Glad Kate got to espereince this too.

View attachment 868544
This is not odd. I have had a number of women soon to be married come on to me.

View attachment 868544
she sure is one sexy hot woman and love to cum please her pussy
some day soon

These have always been my FAVORITE encounters with Lovers over the years......guys I meet on business trips, etc, will never see again (likely) and we end up having totally unorotected sex wiht the possibility that I take something home with me I NEVER expected but would gladly welcome.....a pregnancy!! Some of them were done totally behind hubby's back initially too.
Glad Kate got to espereince this too.
It's a fantasy of mine for my wife to get pregnant

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
View attachment 868544
Katie I so want yo be balls deep in your hot pussy