KCMO 45 y/o hotwife wannabe, pics inside

My wife long ago agreed that she would fuck other men if the opportunity presented itself. I have waited a long time to no avail. Therefore i am attempting to find a man who would be willing and able to take the time, effort and energy it will take to become her friend, gain her confidence and finally become her lover. Believe me, she is worth it! She is 45, looks 30, she is chubby so be ok with that. Half latina half white. She is very well educated and overall a very wonderful woman .ABOUT YOU: Be at least close to her age. she isnt interested in anyone to much younger as she is into mature, well grounded men. intelligence and charisma are attractants to her. Confidence is as well, but arrogance is a huge turn off. She adores men who are kind and considerate, and who are genuinely so. She can spot a fake a mile off. Race is not very important, though she prefers black or white gentlemen. well, lets hope this works!1649640019686.png1649640033977.png
1649640119945.png

Last edited:
My wife long ago agreed that she would fuck other men if the opportunity presented itself. I have waited a long time to no avail. Therefore i am attempting to find a man who would be willing and able to take the time, effort and energy it will take to become her friend, gain her confidence and finally become her lover. Believe me, she is worth it! She is 45, looks 30, she is chubby so be ok with that. Half latina half white. She is very well educated and overall a very wonderful woman .ABOUT YOU: Be at least close to her age. she isnt interested in anyone to much younger as she is into mature, well grounded men. intelligence and charisma are attractants to her. Confidence is as well, but arrogance is a huge turn off. She adores men who are kind and considerate, and who are genuinely so. She can spot a fake a mile off. Race is not very important, though she prefers black or white gentlemen. well, lets hope this works!View attachment 788969View attachment 788970
View attachment 788971
Tasty looking pussy babe love to be licking and sucking on that to please your someday soon 👅👅👅👅