Keep craving a women

I want to grab a hold my tits and bounce them slowly my nipples running along her hard nipples I’m kissing her sloppy from her lips down her throat my fingers twisting her nipples I suck the left then right swirling my tongue around her nipple press her wet nipples on to mine bouncing together spit dripping from our kisses my hands slide into her panties u approach us hard dick in hand and slide ur head thru our touching breast I take u in my mouth right away wet ur dick down to ur balls so u slide in between her round tits head sticking out on top for me to suck just enough on the stroke out of her soft tits I’m licking her nipples she’s moaning for u to let her taste u our tongues flicker around ur head spit flowing down I force ur dick into her mouth I’m rubbing my nipples on Hers feeling ur dick pushing thru our sacks of fun i slide her legs open n panties off as u titty fuck for a few strokes thrusting into her mouth Letting her get a feel n flow of u Down her throat

I want to grab a hold my tits and bounce them slowly my nipples running along her hard nipples I’m kissing her sloppy from her lips down her throat my fingers twisting her nipples I suck the left then right swirling my tongue around her nipple press her wet nipples on to mine bouncing together spit dripping from our kisses my hands slide into her panties u approach us hard dick in hand and slide ur head thru our touching breast I take u in my mouth right away wet ur dick down to ur balls so u slide in between her round tits head sticking out on top for me to suck just enough on the stroke out of her soft tits I’m licking her nipples she’s moaning for u to let her taste u our tongues flicker around ur head spit flowing down I force ur dick into her mouth I’m rubbing my nipples on Hers feeling ur dick pushing thru our sacks of fun i slide her legs open n panties off as u titty fuck for a few strokes thrusting into her mouth Letting her get a feel n flow of u Down her throat
A reasonably accurate description of our home life when the kids are at school and we are are all home together, have you been watching? if you have you your tongue and your pussy would be welcome.

Wife and our girlfriend were in a relationship when we met, life moved on she got married we got married. My wife was straight forward about her past and never pretended to not be attracted to other women, her girlfriend wasn’t honest with her husband and the marriage ended badly with her coming to us for refuge overseas away from an angry husband and her shocked family. Time heals the two women were again happy, my wife proposing that her girlfriend live with us permanently and that she become our girlfriend and not just hers, she’d introduced me to my future wife and I’d always had a hard cock for her and she a welcoming pussy and mouth for me.

If you want something badly enough you can have it but don’t lie to him or her, simply state what you want and see where it leads. Good Luck and enjoy his cock between the two of you💦

Reactions: WeAreThem143
Wow lucky you that is my ideal situation a thruple relationship is exactly what would meet my every need and his too. Financially emotionally all that seems to make sense in that set up.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
Wow lucky you that is my ideal situation a thruple relationship is exactly what would meet my every need and his too. Financially emotionally all that seems to make sense in that set up.
Works for us. We explore our sensuality together and have been in this permanent arrangement for some years it doesn’t slacken, our desires instead increasing with what seems like never enough hours available to us to enjoy each other.