kinky exhibitionism squirting

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
hi i am married and bi my husband is not but we try to make life exciting for us both most times we do fmf or same room sex with other into safe things like toys touching my husband asked me to let some one he met from
his job to come to our house to try something a bit wild and explain it when i get hot i squirt he told this to the guy and showed him a few pictures of me that i would be open to doing something that they talked over my husband said no hard sex with me but wanted to know his ideas i am a exhibitionist at heart so he wanted to look and watch me squirt close up my husband has a big magnifying glass the guy came over i got naked and my husband let him use a toy on me and let him watch with the glass he was so turned on by it he asked if he could jerk off and that was ok then asked if he could let my juice fill a shot glass so he could use it on his cock after i filled it up i watched him pour some on the head of his cock i asked if i could touch him and help jerk him off my husband knew i was excited as i did it feeling his cock wet from me it really turned me on as i poured more on him he put his hands on his cock geting his hand wets then puting it to his mouth to taste that turned me on and i said it when he heard that he wanted to taste it more and tasted it from the glass it was exciting and watching him cum was crazy exciting it sounds kinky and it sure was

Attachments

• 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 20170519_192204.jpg
    20170519_192204.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 90
  • 20170519_215629.jpg
    20170519_215629.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20170521_170411.jpg
    20170521_170411.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 20231009_132335.jpg
    20231009_132335.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 122
hi i am married and bi my husband is not but we try to make life exciting for us both most times we do fmf or same room sex with other into safe things like toys touching my husband asked me to let some one he met from
his job to come to our house to try something a bit wild and explain it when i get hot i squirt he told this to the guy and showed him a few pictures of me that i would be open to doing something that they talked over my husband said no hard sex with me but wanted to know his ideas i am a exhibitionist at heart so he wanted to look and watch me squirt close up my husband has a big magnifying glass the guy came over i got naked and my husband let him use a toy on me and let him watch with the glass he was so turned on by it he asked if he could jerk off and that was ok then asked if he could let my juice fill a shot glass so he could use it on his cock after i filled it up i watched him pour some on the head of his cock i asked if i could touch him and help jerk him off my husband knew i was excited as i did it feeling his cock wet from me it really turned me on as i poured more on him he put his hands on his cock geting his hand wets then puting it to his mouth to taste that turned me on and i said it when he heard that he wanted to taste it more and tasted it from the glass it was exciting and watching him cum was crazy exciting it sounds kinky and it sure was
Wow that sounds amazing. I would love to have been that guy. I would want you to squirt directly into my mouth if that was ok with your husband. I'm from long Island too. Suffolk

Reactions: Mankshole