kinky games played with kinky minded people

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
i am married and bi my husband is not but likes me teasing men and watching them jerk off we meet mostly couple or fmf but he likes watching men that are into kinky we try things that are safe for me if there into it its ok on his end over the years we met men into looking my husband has doctor tools to look inside which i find exciting i get turned on by men that like to taste my spit but no kissing we know a guy that likes me to fill my mouth with spit and drool it on him in mouth or face or cock and i watch him jerk off or get wet from ******** from me its kinky but a lot of men like it we try to let it happen i get blood work to show kinky people that like that feel safe from me doing it my husband likes to watch one of my husbands friends likes me to eat fruit and spit it in a cup and he eats it lol crazy i do that with girlfriends i am with some are into kinky ******** things or spit and i do it turned on by it my husband likes it from a few of my close girlfriends that we are with a lot together

Attachments

• PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230516_180127.jpg
    20230516_180127.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20231004_174009.jpg
    20231004_174009.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20170521_170411.jpg
    20170521_170411.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 60
i am married and bi my husband is not but likes me teasing men and watching them jerk off we meet mostly couple or fmf but he likes watching men that are into kinky we try things that are safe for me if there into it its ok on his end over the years we met men into looking my husband has doctor tools to look inside which i find exciting i get turned on by men that like to taste my spit but no kissing we know a guy that likes me to fill my mouth with spit and drool it on him in mouth or face or cock and i watch him jerk off or get wet from ******** from me its kinky but a lot of men like it we try to let it happen i get blood work to show kinky people that like that feel safe from me doing it my husband likes to watch one of my husbands friends likes me to eat fruit and spit it in a cup and he eats it lol crazy i do that with girlfriends i am with some are into kinky ******** things or spit and i do it turned on by it my husband likes it from a few of my close girlfriends that we are with a lot together
I would love to eat that fruit! :love:

imagen where you could take that if your husband was bi. My man is bi and we do a lot of similar stuff like you talk about but with both men and women and with cum drooling down my face onto my girlfriends face, or me squirting in his face after another man has fucked me hard and made me cum.