Lactating Hotwife/GF

Domperidone 10mg. (Or vomistop).
Originally for upset stomach, the lactate production is a side effect.
Made in India by CIPLA LTD. Mumbai.

They work like a charm, NO side effects!

Has had zero side effects. She takes 5 a day as a maintenance dosage. 10 when she wants to give lots of milk.
GF 50, pre menopausal.
Been on them a few years, no negatives excelt cost & long time shipping

Reactions: Kev627
My GF is approaching menopause and has suddenly begun to lactate.
It been a guge addition & turn-on to our sex lives!
She gets off on it, I get off on it, her bull loves to use her milk as lube to fuck her.

Anyone else cum across this? Comments, experiences & suggestions are welcome.

BTW, her milk is very sweet & velvety..
I had a girlfriend who leaked milk every time she had an orgasm. The first time we fucked, she was riding me. I was squeezing and sucking her tits and tasted her milk, I came immediately! After that, she rode me almost every time afterwards just so I could suck them when we fucked. I had more simultaneous orgasms with her than anyone else.

She's my GF. And she's producing more milk than ever. We're now living together and the increased frequency of her nursing me has increased her production 10 fold!
Sorry you can't get the pills. They're actually for stomach upset, named Domperidone/Vomitstop. Shipped direct from Mumbai, India, by a Co named Cipla Ltd there.
They work like magic!

Reactions: oscarxxx
Apologies sgt ray , wow sounds awesome , any chance you could send me a pic of her lactating ? I’ll have a better look for them I think , so has your girls bust size increased too ?

Apologies sgt ray , wow sounds awesome , any chance you could send me a pic of her lactating ? I’ll have a better look for them I think , so has your girls bust size increased too ?
How often are you sucking on her titties and how long do you have to nurse till you get milk or can she lactate by say touching them ? 💦😀