Ladies' Changing Needs

angstme79

I've read so much sexual material on paper and online over a number of years, but something stands out that I've always wondered about. Some ladies say they like a man to "take them" - be rough and fuck them hard .......... "pound them" in their words. Other ladies like a man to go slower, relish the sexy fun, don't be in a hurry, "savor" the experience, and they don't want to end up sore and torn up afterward.

It seems there are 2 different camps of sexy ladies out there. How is a guy supposed to know which camp his lady is in at any given moment??????????? It seems they can swap camps at times. Others ............... stay permanently in one camp or the other. The song "I Want a Man With a Slow Hand" comes to mind.

Ladies ........................ can you clear some of the fog for us guys??

Never knew my wife like to be dominated at times and enjoy some roughness incorporated. I mean she loves the soft, sensual and slow and hard, fast and deep. But watching her with her lover one night open my eyes to a new here I never knew she had in her.
My wife loves to control the action, which I absolutely love watching her being aggressive, but at times once shes really into it she loves the man to make her do what he wants. I’ll send you a pm