Ladies - do you want to watch your hubby suck your bulls hard then guide him into your pussy?

Since the middle of last year my husband started sucking cock and being fucked in the ass, for now only by our neighbor but he will experiment with other partners of mine, I like to see him used like me, to share the same sensations and pleasures besides orgasms and a lot of cum.
that sounds like lots of fun for both of you. You know the more cock he gets the more he will crave it. So much fun to suck each other tits or 69 with two cocks fucking both of you.

No but there does seem to be an assumption by many people on here that any husband who enjoys sucking or taking cock must be sissy. I think it must be something to do with the nature of the site because there are a lot of hubbys who do identify as sissy (and I have no problem with that) but it's a big assumption to make that therefore all the bi husbands must also be sissy or fem. as you say most bi men are not sissy.
Have you also noticed that in the 'cuckold experience' forum page the sub-heading is 'sissy and bisexual cuckold' ? So even the site itself makes the assumption that the two are linked! They may well be for some people but by no means all.
My hubby has always been bisexual so it's nothing to do with the lifestyle we lead together though it is very complimentary to it. In fact I actually met him through a gay work colleague of mine who was his friend and fuck buddy x
Straight up till last year 59 I found a glory hole with fat thick long cock and addicted now ! Wife suspects because I always find big bulls pictures for her and she said I want them more than she did ! Wish she would play but denied it would work for her !

It's not really a question of making him do anything - it's the things we enjoy doing together. Hubby loves me fucking other guys - if he's not present, he'll lick me clean while I tell him the details.
When he is present, he loves sucking a guys cock, before or after it's been inside me and he enjoys encouraging the guy to fuck me by guiding his cock into me.
As for him getting fucked, it doesn't happen that often (not often enough for him anyway ) but not infrequently either.
I love watching him sucking or getting fucked as I find it very erotic and it really turns me on xx
We have a similar relationship not into the another guy fucking me but love the sucking, encouraging etc. - thanks for sharing.

Yes i love it when my Cuckold hubby Enzo, takes my bull or one of my dates cock and sucks him hard as he jerks them off when hard he then guides there big thick cocks into my awaiting wet Loose fertile marrid pussy and ass as they begin to fuck me deep as hubby still continues to hold there cocks at the base for a few more mins making sure there in me DEEP!, before letting go and sitting back to enjoy the view!
You two are living my deepest fantasies!