Ladies, what do you look for when searching for younger bulls?

They have to be reasonably attractive, in shape and above all younger then my kids. I don't really care how much experience they have, I'm happy to teach. Size doesn't matter as much either, younger guys tend to have a lot of stamina so they always get me off. I'm 53 and my current boy toy is 29. Fortunately he has a lot of experience and a big cock that shoots bucket fulls of cum!
I agree. I must be physically attracted to them and they must be able to engage in interesting conversation. I want to be attracted and turned on. Otherwise, I might as well suck a dildo. Size is nice, but not a deal breaker.

I make a distinction between bulls and other guys I fuck. My only criteria for fucking a guy is that I find him attractive - that might be physically attractive or just that he can charm me into bed.
I'm much more specific in what I look for in a bull. It must be a longer term and regular arrangement for a start so that we can properly get to know each other. He must be much younger than me and in good shape, confident, vwe and black (just my personal preference) and very importantly he must enjoy dominating and using me. In return he gets a very willing slut who will always do her best to please him and access to me whenever he likes xx