Ladies you should encourage your hubby to share his fantasies and encourage him to suck a cock for you.

robbiewillsucku

Male
Gold
From
OK, US
Ladies you should encourage your hubby to share his fantasies and encourage him to suck a cock for you. You will be surprised how many hubby would go for a 3way - just tell him you will do a 3way but he has to do what you want and that includes him licking your pussy clean after you have been fucked. And he must be willing to suck a cock for you.

Ladies you should encourage your hubby to share his fantasies and encourage him to suck a cock for you. You will be surprised how many hubby would go for a 3way - just tell him you will do a 3way but he has to do what you want and that includes him licking your pussy clean after you have been fucked. And he must be willing to suck a cock for you.
Who needs to be encouraged? 😁

Ladies while you are riding on top of his cock - put your finger in his mouth and tell him to suck. Then finger your pussy and put back in his mouth and again tell him to suck. Males need to be told to suck. Keep doing it - then say suck it like a cock. When you let him suck your tit - tell me to fantasize then say suck my tit like a cock -- suck deeper and harder.

I would be very honoured if I was forced to do this for everyone in this thread,it's so kinky to be a obedient slut for the amazing sexy women here and I have to say again thank you for your pictures,video and comments

Amigos de esta manera.de disfrutar la.sexualidad yo siempre que emcuentro hilos como este.con mi mujer no podemos dejar.de.comentar.desde.nuestra experiencia.y.nosotros con todo el.respeto por.la.manera.en qie .cada.pareja.hombre.y mujeres deciden concientemente.de que forma.disfrutan el.sexo
esperando el mismo entendimiento a.nuestra manera respondemos a la.pregunta

My wife has for a long time wanted to have sex with my ass was suggested we have a few bananas so she was having a blast with her camera today.
So this is what she wanted to do what the wife wants wife gets

Attachments

• IMG_1824.JPG
    IMG_1824.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1832.JPG
    IMG_1832.JPG
    541.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1839.JPG
    IMG_1839.JPG
    504.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1844.JPG
    IMG_1844.JPG
    503.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1846.JPG
    IMG_1846.JPG
    509.3 KB · Views: 28
My wife has for a long time wanted to have sex with my ass was suggested we have a few bananas so she was having a blast with her camera today.
So this is what she wanted to do what the wife wants wife gets
Did she make you eat them when you were finished or did you share them with her?

Reactions: shaved