Last nights adventure

Hubby asked me to undress myself and put a jacket on, we went to the shops on e we were there he asked me to start flashing my bits. This got me excited I was so wet! I got caught a couple of times but it turned me on it seemed like it turned hubby on as well!
Once we were done at the shops we went home to drop the car off at home. Hubby was prepared he put a butt plug in my ass and a vibrating bullet I’m my pussy. Hubby then made me walk to the park which is about 10 mins away naked. He immediately started teasing my g spot I don’t know how he does it but he made me gush so quickly it went everywhere! I then returned the favour got On my knees and sucked his big black cock then I let him take me from behind and fuck me in both holes. I can’t wait for tonight! I love being hubbys whore!! I’m also bi curious so any females out there send some pics throughView attachment 103277View attachment 103276View attachment 103276View attachment 103278View attachment 103279View attachment 103276View attachment 103278View attachment 103279View attachment 103276View attachment 103277View attachment 103277

Reactions: elmoK

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu