Last nights DP

So last night we had our regular bull over, And another one of our friends joined in. Now this one I sat out i just wanted see what they would do and how the night would progress. Short answer it was crazy hot and I loved it! She took both of them while I jerked off... they started undressing her and kissing her body one in front of her and the other behind... They began rubbing her pussy and getting her wet. She got down to her knees and pulled out our main bulls cock who was rock hard at this point and started sucking him while jerking off the other... new guy laid on our bed and she started sucking him off while our regular bull began to slip into my wife's pussy... she sucked him off and got pounded for a good 5 minutes. Then she claimed up onto the other bull and began riding him and switched to sucking our regulars dick... at this point I'm about to cum so I told her bull to stop face fucking her so I could cum in her mouth when she was riding the other bull... after I finished i went back to watching until I could start jacking off again... she told them she wanted both of them in side of her and told our regular bull to get behind her and enter her asshole when she was riding the other... she rode the one in her pussy and took the other in her ass for another solid 10 minutes... then she laid on her side with one in front of her and the other behind when she let them both use her holes! She then went back to riding but wanted both of them in her pussy so they slowly stretched her out until both cocks were in... the 3 of them fucked for about another 20 or 30 minutes changing positions every 5 or so mins... when it was time to finish she looked at all 3 of us and said "OK boys, I'm gonna lay on my back and I want all 3 of you to fill my pussy starting with our regular" she looked at me and said "and you're last in line baby! You gotta fuck their cum out of me and reclaim me" first load was huge and 15 seconds after he was done with my wife the other bull shoved his dick in her and dumped... now I'm staring at this beautiful wet cum soaked pussy and I jump in giving her the 3ed creampie... the moans and way she was moving and enjoying her night from both of those guys inside of her together was so fucking amazing! Anyone else have any fun fuck stories?

Over the years my wife and I have had quite a few 3sums. All MFM where I am one of the M's. We both love it. I have wanted to watch her in a 3sum for some time now but it hasnt happened yet.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Over the years my wife and I have had quite a few 3sums. All MFM where I am one of the M's. We both love it. I have wanted to watch her in a 3sum for some time now but it hasnt happened yet.
It's amazing! Especially when they both just dominate the shit out of her. Watching two guys use your wife like a fuck toy is something else... Highly highly recommended!

Not sure about the gangbang just yet. Could be cock overload. Seeing her with 2 men is my goal at the moment. Wouldnt mind going to a cuckold resort and seeing her take on multiple men over a weekend maybe. Maybe 5 or 6 men but 1 or 2 at a time.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Sounds like a great time. My wife has experienced a few threesomes and one foursome. DP and DVP is on her wish list. However, she generally prefers to play with one guy at a time. I always get to be last. Her latest friend gets to fuck her bare and send her home to me. I sure enjoy fucking her and filling her up with a second load of cum. Enjoy the ride!

For me thats the best way. my wife always goes bare but its only with people we know and trust. were not swingers as some people prefer. But were all different. btw im not allowed to be with anyone but my wife