Last

Mrs here for a visit...let me explain. I know he loves my hot wife play...it thrills me that it thrills him. His fantasy of his hot little wife being the sure thing guys call on for pussy and getting their cocks sucked when they come to town is fine with me.(I just throw those words in because I know it teases him so much. lol) I don't get it, but it's fun for him and it's really the truth. As he said, it's about me getting laid...and I just have always need that. It's about more though. It thrills me that guys find me so appealing. I mean those young, hot, fit, well hung guys who really do everything they can to please me. I enjoy the orgasms that all of my bulls (another term I don't particularly understand but hey, when on WWTP) give me. It also thrills me that they enjoy me so much. It's an addicting power trip....I get that thrill every time I feel a guy start breathing the way they do before they cum, signalling that it's about to happen. I can feel his cock tighten, balls tighten, hips tighten and quiver and then that moment of bliss when he cums inside me! That is something most women only get from their husbands, if they get it at all. I know the positions they like, on my back with my feet on their chest, legs up over my head with their cocks buried to the hilt in me, mouth open in ecstasy as their cocks please me and my pussy pleases them. I know just how to move to make them unable to resist cumming. I know they like me to get on top and it empowers them to bounce me up and down on their cocks as they watch my facial expressions of pleasure....I know they really find it irresistible when they have me with my face in the pillow and ass and pussy in the air. They enjoy watching my ass and if there is a mirror available I enjoy watching them stare at my ass as they are fucking me. The bold boys love that I let them fuck me in the ass! Now, this all may seem a bit frank, but it's intoxicating and empowering. It's the ultimate in sexual pleasure. The fact that my husband enjoys it as much as me, likes to watch, participate, have me send pics he can share here and elsewhere...that's just perfection. From that first man who fucked me first on my wedding night to the present day I've been thrilled by sexual liberation! I hope this explains it.

Mrs HW
Are you looking for a vickold