Let’s see those sexy wives in their sexiest lingerie

maybe but for her shes more nursery style over the knee smacked bottom rather than a flogging
more of a naughty girl than a pain slut

for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled
her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bare bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddie "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so no paddle but maybe you could spank her with your cock ;) (y)
Spanking her clit with my cock would be her reward for behaving properly and accepting her spanking over my knee

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
oh shed behave for you alright ,she knows her place when it comes to a strict guy and a smacked botty

as evidenced below

and get your cock ready heres her clitty for spanking (y)
View attachment 2071621View attachment 2071622
She appears to be a lot of fun but I do have to say that if she hasn't learned to maintain her position better she's going to get a lot more punishment spankings then she will reward spankings

• Love
She appears to be a lot of fun but I do have to say that if she hasn't learned to maintain her position better she's going to get a lot more punishment spankings then she will reward spankings
she wouldn't mind either way a deserved spanking is a spanking lol punishment can some times be her reward lol

feel free to tell her how you differentiate between punishment and reward spanking as wed love to know your methods
yeah loves/hates when her panties are pulled down and her vagina is on display especially if its someone who has no business touching her panties and seeing between her legs

she would love /hate that not only had you bared her botty and smacked it across your knee like she was a naughty girl
especially if it was in a work situation or others were there to witness her embarrassment and exposure lol

she would be wet thinking what would everyone say and think if they knew or saw you had bared and smacked her married bottom lol

and then when bent over for you and completely exposed for you while you had rubbed your hard swollen cock between her lewdly exposed bum cheeks with your big strong hands all over her bare arse cheeks gripping and holding her red smacked arse like you owned it
she would be slowly wriggling and pushing out her bum and pussy against your cock in the hope you would push your dick into her wet tight married pussy filling her up her cunt with cock

and she would love to feel your belly slapping against her red tingly bum cheeks while you fucked her
and you telling her off for her lewd behaviour and how all the guys who were attracted to her now knew what she looked like bare arsed across a guys knee and that they should take her panties down and spank her too

and all the while knowing you could see her wet parted cunt lips that were kissing your hard cock and even more humiliating you could see her naughty little bumhole exposed and vulnerable to your gaze and on display for your pleasure and begging for your attention

for her its the embarrassment of being under the control of another older authority type figure and having to show them respect and do as they tell her to

but its the non consensual part of the situation
ie having no choice but to have her bottom and pussy exposed to others and their reaction to seeing her displayed and spanked this way that really wets her pussy IMG20221007235428.jpgIMG20221007235438.jpgIMG20221007235138.jpg

she wouldn't mind either way a deserved spanking is a spanking lol punishment can some times be her reward lol

feel free to tell her how you differentiate between punishment and reward spanking as wed love to know your methods
yeah loves/hates when her panties are pulled down and her vagina is on display especially if its someone who has no business touching her panties and seeing between her legs

she would love /hate that not only had you bared her botty and smacked it across your knee like she was a naughty girl
especially if it was in a work situation or others were there to witness her embarrassment and exposure lol

she would be wet thinking what would everyone say and think if they knew or saw you had bared and smacked her married bottom lol

and then when bent over for you and completely exposed for you while you had rubbed your hard swollen cock between her lewdly exposed bum cheeks with your big strong hands all over her bare arse cheeks gripping and holding her red smacked arse like you owned it
she would be slowly wriggling and pushing out her bum and pussy against your cock in the hope you would push your dick into her wet tight married pussy filling her up her cunt with cock

and she would love to feel your belly slapping against her red tingly bum cheeks while you fucked her
and you telling her off for her lewd behaviour and how all the guys who were attracted to her now knew what she looked like bare arsed across a guys knee and that they should take her panties down and spank her too

and all the while knowing you could see her wet parted cunt lips that were kissing your hard cock and even more humiliating you could see her naughty little bumhole exposed and vulnerable to your gaze and on display for your pleasure and begging for your attention

for her its the embarrassment of being under the control of another older authority type figure and having to show them respect and do as they tell her to

but its the non consensual part of the situation
ie having no choice but to have her bottom and pussy exposed to others and their reaction to seeing her displayed and spanked this way that really wets her pussy View attachment 2072070View attachment 2072072View attachment 2072074
Maybe I should take her into my glass walled office bend over the back of one of the guest chairs all the way to the point her elbows are on the seat with her ass pointed at the glass wall to the hallway. Look up the back of her skirt exposing her ass and panties hopefully she will be any thong or g-string of a nice bright color that shows what well. Then caress and rub her Cheeks getting them ready for what is to come and then with no warning do I have two short strikes on each cheek then grab the top of her panties and pull them up tight into her crack then caressed some more give each side three more solid strikes, caress your ass similar then slowly lower her panties and tell me are completely below her cheeks and leave them there. Then instead of rubbing her cheeks with my hand she can feel the rough surface of a ping pong paddle with some holes drilled in it rubbing on her cheeks followed by three solid strikes on each side for failure to keep her feet far enough apart

• Love
Maybe I should take her into my glass walled office bend over the back of one of the guest chairs all the way to the point her elbows are on the seat with her ass pointed at the glass wall to the hallway. Look up the back of her skirt exposing her ass and panties hopefully she will be any thong or g-string of a nice bright color that shows what well. Then caress and rub her Cheeks getting them ready for what is to come and then with no warning do I have two short strikes on each cheek then grab the top of her panties and pull them up tight into her crack then caressed some more give each side three more solid strikes, caress your ass similar then slowly lower her panties and tell me are completely below her cheeks and leave them there. Then instead of rubbing her cheeks with my hand she can feel the rough surface of a ping pong paddle with some holes drilled in it rubbing on her cheeks followed by three solid strikes on each side for failure to keep her feet far enough apart
sounds like a good start

what cums ;) (y) next lol