Let’s see your wife’s girlfriends with there toys

I've still never tried anal beads! Are they better than a traditional butt plug? Hubby bought me a double header but I don't use it much🤭
Don't know about "better," but definitely different. This toy has a series of beads in graduated sizes. the first one on the string is about the size of a large pea, getting larger and more widely spaced. KK says it was a good toy for practicing anal fun, because it was easy to insert and adjust to. The sensation associated with thrusting it is something she definitely responded to as pleasurable, because it repeatedly dilates, then relaxes her sphincter.

• Love
Reactions: Coycouple
Don't know about "better," but definitely different. This toy has a series of beads in graduated sizes. the first one on the string is about the size of a large pea, getting larger and more widely spaced. KK says it was a good toy for practicing anal fun, because it was easy to insert and adjust to. The sensation associated with thrusting it is something she definitely responded to as pleasurable, because it repeatedly dilates, then relaxes her sphincter.
Thank you for the explanation! I might just get one ordered. I really fancy that 🤭