Letting Wife Cheat Fantasy Turned in Cuckold Fantasy?

I have always had cuckold fantasies. I am a small penis man and I know I have issues satisfying my wife. My wife is Mexican (hot looking and a nice bubble butt) and she is the kind that seems very innocent. A while ago I looked at my cellphone bill and noticed that she was getting private number calls. Then I went into her Facebook profile and noticed that she was searching for an ex-boyfriend of hers. I never said anything because I wanted to live out this fantasy. I also saw that she was chatting with a friend of hers and mentioning how her ex-boyfriend went to go look for her at work. I kept digging more and found from her location history that she was eventually seeing him at a local park in the morning for about two hours. My mind was thinking of all the things that they were doing like kissing and groping each other. One day, I noticed that her thong had white stains on them, but we never did anything the night before. On her phone, my wife also had a google search for the day after pills and how effective they were. On that same day, I noticed a transaction on her phone at CVS pharmacy. One of the things that I saw in her Google search was why do some men have more sperm than others and why do guys love to get a BJ. T his went on for about 3 months. During that time at bedtime, my wife would bring up if I would forgive her if she ever cheated and I would say yes of course. This guy was banging my wife and she was there for him whenever he wanted. My question is this , does this make me a cuckold? I hope I can convince my wife to see him again. She stopped because I found and told that I knew o her dirty secret.

I have always had cuckold fantasies. I am a small penis man and I know I have issues satisfying my wife. My wife is Mexican (hot looking and a nice bubble butt) and she is the kind that seems very innocent. A while ago I looked at my cellphone bill and noticed that she was getting private number calls. Then I went into her Facebook profile and noticed that she was searching for an ex-boyfriend of hers. I never said anything because I wanted to live out this fantasy. I also saw that she was chatting with a friend of hers and mentioning how her ex-boyfriend went to go look for her at work. I kept digging more and found from her location history that she was eventually seeing him at a local park in the morning for about two hours. My mind was thinking of all the things that they were doing like kissing and groping each other. One day, I noticed that her thong had white stains on them, but we never did anything the night before. On her phone, my wife also had a google search for the day after pills and how effective they were. On that same day, I noticed a transaction on her phone at CVS pharmacy. One of the things that I saw in her Google search was why do some men have more sperm than others and why do guys love to get a BJ. T his went on for about 3 months. During that time at bedtime, my wife would bring up if I would forgive her if she ever cheated and I would say yes of course. This guy was banging my wife and she was there for him whenever he wanted. My question is this , does this make me a cuckold? I hope I can convince my wife to see him again. She stopped because I found and told that I knew o her dirty secret.
I've been sharing my wife for 20 years. I'm a grower, and the issue with that is sometimes women won't give you the chance at the start....me soft & hard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210611-233201_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-233201_Photos.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 37