Life changed by BBC

ycoup

Couple
From
UK
May 1, 2022
London, UK
18 months ago after discussing, meeting and finally having a black man to our bedroom. I picked him up and brought him to our home and although wife was very very nervous and apprehensive she had dressed very slutty when we arrived. Within 10 minutes she was in the bedroom and after a few minutes foreplay she was sitting on the edge of the bed as he took the rest of his clothes off and as he approached her with his black pole jutting out in front of him the way she laid back/ opened her legs and guided his cock inside her then I knew our life had changed forever.

18 months ago after discussing, meeting and finally having a black man to our bedroom. I picked him up and brought him to our home and although wife was very very nervous and apprehensive she had dressed very slutty when we arrived. Within 10 minutes she was in the bedroom and after a few minutes foreplay she was sitting on the edge of the bed as he took the rest of his clothes off and as he approached her with his black pole jutting out in front of him the way she laid back/ opened her legs and guided his cock inside her then I knew our life had changed forever.
did he have her bare