Lifestyle prevalence amongst religious couples (church, synagogue, temple. mosque, what have you)

Sm3033

Male
I've often wondered if there's any correlation between religion and likelihood of being open to the lifestyle - whether it's traditional swinging, stag/vixen, hotwifing, cuckolding, etc. The couples I've played with were either agnostic or religion never came up in conversation. Curious to hear from religious couples - always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a wife sunday morning just before she and her hubby go to church :)

I've often wondered if there's any correlation between religion and likelihood of being open to the lifestyle - whether it's traditional swinging, stag/vixen, hotwifing, cuckolding, etc. The couples I've played with were either agnostic or religion never came up in conversation. Curious to hear from religious couples - always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a wife sunday morning just before she and her hubby go to church :)
With full of cume

Having your cum blessed inside her moments after you came deep inside her married pussie.

Reactions: Rem503
There's a lot of truth to this.

I went to a couples family Christmas program at church with them once. The kids went home with friends and I went home with the couple.

Playing with her in the back seat on the way back to their home I found out she didn't have any panties on under her dress.

We spent the evening taking turn with her. Dvp, creampies and sloppy seconds. A good Catholic wife...