Little Stories about my Life with Ex-wife

cuck4life

Male
Nov 30, 2015
I have been a member of this forum for years and have lived most of my adult life in a hotwife or cuckold relationship. Like many guys that are into this we have certain things that really flips our switch or turns us on. For me I was turned on by the fact my exwife was very open sexually and never tied to hide that she screwed around. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers while letting it known it was OK with me. I wanted to know who and where she was getting laid I was never into sitting and watching I might look into room for a second but never stood there gawking. Most of the time I was at work while she was with a buddy or coworker. I have many little stories that happened over the years and will share if there is interest.

This is a little story about a afternoon on the lake with my best buddy and my exwife. James was her primary sex partner for years while we dated and for a few years after we married. We had our boat in a cove just hanging out and having a few beers. Louise and James would lay the seats down and sunbath while I would sit and fish at the rear of the boat. When we were with James she would sunbath topless. I told them I was going to get in the water for while and sat on the skiing platform to finish my beer. As I moved to the ladder to get off the boat I looked in the boat and saw her lifting her hips up as he pulled down her bathing suit bottom. I continued to enter the water while holding on to a float. I was in the water for what seemed like forever when I saw James stand up and put his suit back on. He asked me if I was ready for a beer and then jumped in. I saw Louise stand up nude and go into the water on the other side of the boat. After just a few minutes she got out and put on her shorts (no panties) and a thin tank top.

We loaded the boat and headed home. Nothing was ever said.

Another day James and Louise had taken the boat to the lake for the day because I had to work. When I got home they were back from the lake and the boat was parked and covered. I went in the house and heard the shower running in the master bathroom. I looked into the bathroom and saw his suit on the floor at the entrance to the shower along with her tank top and shorts. The glass was fogged but I could tell they were in the shower together. I went to the back deck and had a beer and waited on them to finish. After a bit they came out on the deck and I got them both a drink. She was wearing one of my t-shirts with nothing underneath and her nipples were standing at attention. We hung out for awhile before James had to leave.

Reactions: stlwife and DanB77
I have been a member of this forum for years and have lived most of my adult life in a hotwife or cuckold relationship. Like many guys that are into this we have certain things that really flips our switch or turns us on. For me I was turned on by the fact my exwife was very open sexually and never tied to hide that she screwed around. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers while letting it known it was OK with me. I wanted to know who and where she was getting laid I was never into sitting and watching I might look into room for a second but never stood there gawking. Most of the time I was at work while she was with a buddy or coworker. I have many little stories that happened over the years and will share if there is interest.

This is a little story about a afternoon on the lake with my best buddy and my exwife. James was her primary sex partner for years while we dated and for a few years after we married. We had our boat in a cove just hanging out and having a few beers. Louise and James would lay the seats down and sunbath while I would sit and fish at the rear of the boat. When we were with James she would sunbath topless. I told them I was going to get in the water for while and sat on the skiing platform to finish my beer. As I moved to the ladder to get off the boat I looked in the boat and saw her lifting her hips up as he pulled down her bathing suit bottom. I continued to enter the water while holding on to a float. I was in the water for what seemed like forever when I saw James stand up and put his suit back on. He asked me if I was ready for a beer and then jumped in. I saw Louise stand up nude and go into the water on the other side of the boat. After just a few minutes she got out and put on her shorts (no panties) and a thin tank top.

We loaded the boat and headed home. Nothing was ever said.
Mmmmm very hot. Lucky James

On another occasion we had a party at our house with around 6 guy friends and a few of their girlfriends. On this night Louise wore a short skirt with no panties and of course no bra. We cooked out and had a great time. This evening I noticed that Louise was paying alot of attention to Glenn, he and I worked together and he knew I knew he had screwed her. Everyone was spread out and I needed to ******** so I walked around the side of the house. I walked up on them screwing against the house, he had her skirt pulled up and his pants down. I watched for a few seconds as he was pounding her hard. They looked over at me an I said I am sorry excuse me, he went back to screwing her and I walked away.

Thanks for your comments. I enjoy reminiscing about those days and these little stories are true.I can honestly say that during that time Louise and I were made for each other. Her daddy had always employed alot of guys in their late teens to mid twenties and she was very comfortable being the only girl around the business. She had alittle Tom Boy in her but she could turn to sexy in a New York minute. She had a very sexy hard body with a flat stomach and a clue round little bottom, Her tits where small and she had nipples that were always hard and she loved to have the pinched hard when she was getting some. I got off that she was so open to everyone about, I know this would not have been cool for most guys but I enjoyed being around guys she had screwed. Everyone knew I would not say a word.

Reactions: Macc
Another little thing that happened that I thought was real erotic happened on a weekend when James had a party at his grandfathers lake house. James had invited some guys up to water ski and hang out. This was another weekend that I had to work so James asked if Louise could go with him.When I got off work late afternoon I headed to the lake. James and Louise were finishing putting the boat away and there was several guys sitting around drinking. When they finished with the boat they walked by us and entered the outdoor shower together. They were very casual as they both took off their suits and bathed together. Once the finished they wrapped towels around their waist and walked to the house an went inside.Her back was turned to us but everyone knew she was topless. One of the guys said hey man is that your wife with James, I just said yes it is they are very close.

Louise's daddy had a house on the coast and we would visit often. She liked to walk the beach in the mornings and we would take a stroll and have some morning coffee. We noticed how many older gentleman wold be walking their dogs and she suggested maybe we could have some fun during our morning routine. The next morning she wore a very thin white tank top that showed off her always erect nipples and a very tight pair if thin shorts (no panties ever) that offered up a glimpse of camel toe. When we would encounter one of these gentleman she would strike up a conversation with the gentleman and then lean over or kneel down to pet the dogs. That left her tits and nipples totally exposed to these guys. We did this often and she even added a very short skirt to her outfits to let them get a up skirt shot. I liked watching how uncomfortable some guys looked while they were taking in the view. Sometimes she would do the walk alone and she said the guys would get very flirty when she was alone but she never did anything with any of these gentleman.

I have many more of these stories and will post more if there's interest.

Thanks for the comments. Like I have said before the turn on for me was friends and coworkers knowing my wife screwed other guys. My job had me working very close to firemen, local and state police. We are know guys can't help but tell other when they screw a hot chick. Louise was one of the hottest women in the area and we were lucky to have a nice house and cars, When she showed up at my job all the guys stopped work to check her out an make comments. She screwed a newly assigned cop in our area and he ran his mouth to everyone. His boss even brought it up in their shift meeting. Another cop friend of mine called me as soon as the meeting was over to give me the news he said alot of the guys said they would love to screw her if they had a chance. For weeks after that I felt uneasy around a few of the officers but under it all it still turned me on

I loved it because she was never mean to me about her interest in other guys. Maybe its because she was this way when our relationship got serious and nothing changed. My best friend James was her primary sex partner while we dated and for the first 4 years of our marriage and there were alot of other that knew it as well.

I have alot more little stories I will share. This happened along time ago but I will do my best to be as factual as I can.

Reactions: Macc
Even though James and I were best buddies he also had other guy friends he hung with on the weekends. As I have said before I worked most Saturday afternoons and got off anywhere from 2 to 5. Most of the time Louise went with James to the lake and I would meet them later. One particular Saturday I had worked later than normal and arrived much later. James had invited 2 other guys that weekend to spend the day on his boat. James loved to show her off to his other friends and was not shy about letting them know he screwed her regularly. When I arrived she was only wearing a white tshirt and nothing else. Her nipples were hard as always and clearly visible to the guys. She later told me James wanted her nude on the boat as the hung out in the cove. She said her and James both hung onto a float in the water and screwed just feet away from the other guys as they watched. She said the other guys cheered him on when he came.