Living in a village

I do envy those that live in cities or very big towns.

We live in a very small village with maybe 5-600 living in it.

Everybody knows everyone and everything about each other. This means our involvement in the lifestyle is usually limited to weekends away. Apart from one family friend who fucks her every now and again.

We aren't ashamed of our choices we just can't be bothered with the whispers and pointing.

Anyway. For those that live in cities. Congrats I suppose 🤬🤣

I hear ya. We’re in the same situation. Everybody knows everybody so we traveled to neighboring towns to play. She has 4 men in town that fuck her regularly, but they’re all married so they don’t talk.
We've considered that but even then, she'd have to travel 40-50 miles just to get to the next big town.

We live in Suffolk uk, it's a small village about 6 miles from the nearest town, we have lived here all our lives and we are both 75 years old now, my wife has always been a flirt, it was soon obvious to me that she would be playing away, I don't know when she started but by the time she was 35 she told me that she was going out for a drink with a guy she worked with, it was obvious that she wanted fucking and she was most weeks after the first time, she played with him in our local pub and Wes seen several times in the corridor out the back of the pub , she then went to work in the village shop, an Ideal place for her to pick up men , she started to see a guy that lived just up the road from us, he lived on his own so she would stay the night with him and walk the five minutes home in the morning, she also used the local picnic area to meet men during the day sometimes, my mother lived in the next village and told me twice that my wife had been seen with a man at the picnic area, our daughter knows and doesn't seem to mind, my best mate and his daughter knows,my wife has had around 50 men while living in this small village with people we went to school with, all the older generation knows, she doesn't care and neither do I, just do what you want to do you only have one life .

• Love
Reactions: black75 and NMlover