Living the hotwife lifestyle

Stagtoahw

Couple
Hey,

We have been a swinger couple for some time now but more catered around wife living the hotwife lifestyle. She has a bull and has been spending lots of time with him and will soon be moving to overnight stays.

I want her to take control now with the hotwife scenario and spend more time with her bull and also other guys. I also want to her dress more commanding in public and have her anklet on more of the time.

I would appreciate any tips and hints to how we can take this to the next level

Reactions: Dmarks
Encourage her - share your feelings with her - offer to lick anyone's cum from her tits and her pussy. Ask her if she want to watch you suck his cock hard again?

Encourage her, tell her what you want / need from her being a hotwife. If you want her to flaunt her status as a hotwife more - tell her that. If you like, ask her to tell her girlfriends about her arrangement with you. Then they can also support her freedom to enjoy other guys .................... they may even reveal their envy of your wife!!

Hey,

We have been a swinger couple for some time now but more catered around wife living the hotwife lifestyle. She has a bull and has been spending lots of time with him and will soon be moving to overnight stays.

I want her to take control now with the hotwife scenario and spend more time with her bull and also other guys. I also want to her dress more commanding in public and have her anklet on more of the time.

I would appreciate any tips and hints to how we can take this to the next level

I found that my wife gradually wanted to dress more seductively without the need to ask. It really depended on the situation. I found when I asked or hinted to much it just didn’t feel natural. Try asking her to take pictures for you when she’s on a date vs being there all the time. It’s a lot of fun and will allow her to get more comfortable doing more. You can give her a dare and see if she’ll follow through with it. But don’t turn on the pressure. It won’t work. This is my wife getting ready for her most recent date. She sent me a Snapchat of her topless at the bar, with a cock between her tits and a pussy full of cum that night. Lots of fun.

1596572206360.jpeg

I found that my wife gradually wanted to dress more seductively without the need to ask. It really depended on the situation. I found when I asked or hinted to much it just didn’t feel natural. Try asking her to take pictures for you when she’s on a date vs being there all the time. It’s a lot of fun and will allow her to get more comfortable doing more. You can give her a dare and see if she’ll follow through with it. But don’t turn on the pressure. It won’t work. This is my wife getting ready for her most recent date. She sent me a Snapchat of her topless at the bar, with a cock between her tits and a pussy full of cum that night. Lots of fun.

View attachment 413230
Wow, she is awesome! Thanks for the advice, she is dressing hotter now and I think she is starting to realise that guys are looking at her.

She is also talking with her bull again so hopefully some more fun for her in the near future;)

Wow, she is awesome! Thanks for the advice, she is dressing hotter now and I think she is starting to realise that guys are looking at her.

She is also talking with her bull again so hopefully some more fun for her in the near future;)
That’s awesome. Good luck!

View attachment 413230
@Dmarks
Your wife acts similar to mine.
If you ask, you don’t get, then randomly you get a sexy selfie of her dressed like a slut
Send me those Snapchat Pics 😈

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Update, she is meeting her bull again tonight. She has taken the lead and he has booked hotel room for them both. So hot knowing than in a few hours time she is going to be receiving a lot of attention😛

Anticipating when she arrives with juicy details and play begin....cannot wait to hear the details

Would love to see the pics she sent you. She is very sexy and thanks to her for sharing with you and being part of her fantasy.