Loader moaning?

She is always so much louder when she is with other men! There's nothing like hearing the response to another man thrusting into her hot pussy. It's a combination of genuine pleasures as well as encouragement to or bull .. the louder and the more she moans the harder he does her and the more into it he gets

She is always so much louder when she is with other men! There's nothing like hearing the response to another man thrusting into her hot pussy. It's a combination of genuine pleasures as well as encouragement to or bull .. the louder and the more she moans the harder he does her and the more into it he gets
That´s the same with my wife. She hardly moans when she is with me, but quite loud with her friend. I really love listening to them.

My wife is generally quiet when with me other than some heavy breathing and a little bit of wincing and occasional panting.

She hasn’t had sex with another guy yet but when she video chats and uses her big dildo with her friend, they talk super dirty to each other and she always loses complete control of herself. She moans loudly, whimpers a lot, shrieks as she orgasms and her body shakes like she’s having convulsions.

That never happens when it’s me fucking her so I can only imagine what she would look and sound like with a hung guy who’s thick and has the stamina to keep up with her.

My wife is generally quiet when with me other than some heavy breathing and a little bit of wincing and occasional panting.

She hasn’t had sex with another guy yet but when she video chats and uses her big dildo with her friend, they talk super dirty to each other and she always loses complete control of herself. She moans loudly, whimpers a lot, shrieks as she orgasms and her body shakes like she’s having convulsions.

That never happens when it’s me fucking her so I can only imagine what she would look and sound like with a hung guy who’s thick and has the stamina to keep up with her.
Wow,
I am hoping on the Same respons

I can be very loud and shout, whether with my husband or with other men,
but no rules there are magic moments... or not
I am verbal with my husband but with a bull/lover I can get really loud. With the bull/lover I can be a complete whore and don't have to worry about him respecting me later. My sister and I picked up two guys and went to a "No Tell Motel" and between my sister and I we had the cops knock on the door and the manager ask us to leave