Long Island, New York Bull

LIBull

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, I am 29, in shape, and live on Long Island. I had an ongoing arrangement that recently ended (as the couple has moved) and I am looking for a new one. Let me know if you live in the area and what you are interested in

Reactions: uwudnvrkno
Hi
You looking for mfm or only with her?
Wouldent mind flagshiping here with a good cheescake at the end.
Manh man here.
R

Hello, I am 29, in shape, and live on Long Island. I had an ongoing arrangement that recently ended (as the couple has moved) and I am looking for a new one. Let me know if you live in the area and what you are interested in
Lynbrook , Hubby likes to watch

Nassau county here you?

Going to a concert in long Island in November. Looking for a bull to hit on my wife and go back to our hotel. She's into taking ecstacy and fucking til the sun comes up. Hoping for someone to meet us and hit on her and charm her enough to do it.