looking Bull 30-40 Wigan/ Haydock area ? on 10th Jan in or North west Manchester/Merseyside area if you can travel

MrsGoGoslow

Couple
From
UK
Experienced hot wife seeks bull for fun, in Wigan/Haydock/Merseyside area on the 10th Jan. we will be stopping briefly over night in the area
Looking for long term bull, that can be discreet, use me and send my husband pictures, but must also be willing to allow my husband to watch If I allow him to before i leave .the meet.
We lost contact with our last bull during covid so where looking for a new one. A long term bull will be able too bareback me after a few meets as long as he brings proof he's clean. As i like to make my cuck clean up before i go home, you will able to watch if you want also lol. we are free most weekends and my husband will hand over on the first meet and wait in car/Hotel bar to check i'm safe.
Mrs Gogoslow (gogolow on old cukold.forum.net) now closed

Experienced hot wife seeks bull for fun, in Wigan/Haydock/Merseyside area on the 10th Jan. we will be stopping briefly over night in the area
Looking for long term bull, that can be discreet, use me and send my husband pictures, but must also be willing to allow my husband to watch If I allow him to before i leave .the meet.
We lost contact with our last bull during covid so where looking for a new one. A long term bull will be able too bareback me after a few meets as long as he brings proof he's clean. As i like to make my cuck clean up before i go home, you will able to watch if you want also lol. we are free most weekends and my husband will hand over on the first meet and wait in car/Hotel bar to check i'm safe.
God damn wish I lived closer for I could be long term

Hi beautiful I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. If ever you come at India or any plan so your welcome. I m 38 yr old clean bull

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3