Looking for 3 or 4 younger guys.

MWC looking for 3 or 4 younger guys for her to do a small gangbang.
She wants them to do her until she is completely satisfied. As many times as they can.
She would like to try to get two guys in her pussy at the same time.
We are in the Naples Florida area.
Direct message us for more details and tell us about yourself.
Wow .I have very large group of my friends. I wish I can fuck her with my friends .But I m from India

She wants them to do her until she is completely satisfied. As many times as they can.
I’m in the Clearwater Beach area. I was just talking to a high school friends Dad that lives in Naples about fucking his wife. I’ve lived in Florida (Pasco/Pinellas County) my whole life. Born and raised. Look at Shepherd’s Beach resort on Clearwater Beach. A perfect place to relax before and after gangbanging. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Me and my boys will take her to PoundTown!! We will beat that pussy up like a god damn drum!! HMU

Born and raised in Florida. State champion wrestler in Freestyke and Greco Roman styles while in high school. Captain of Team Florida that attended National Wrestling Championships in Missouri. A Marine. Certified Phlebotomist with over 31 years of experience. Used to do Security and Promotions in Ybor City when the Rave scene was exploding in the early 90’s but once exposed to the scene I quit the job part so I could fully enjoy the Rave scene and all that comes with it. Lived my life like I wasn’t gonna live past 30 but I just turned 50 and I’m still here. Always single, never wanted or planned on getting married but reconnected with a old friend as I was exiting a longtime , toxic relationship and like a dumbass went against my better judgment and got married in 2017. It only lasted a few years and she ran me through the ringer and left me high and dry. She is in North Carolina now but she still harasses me with vulgar and degrading emails, voicemails and texts. Before that I was a brash young stud that could attract the ladies and provide them with the pleasure they never knew existed. So as I pick up the pieces and get back to being the intelligent, worldly man that has always done things his way or the highway, I’m excited to share my voracious sexual appetite with other women and being able to please them in a way that they never have been. I get f by getting you off multiple times and in multiple ways. My needs become secondary as I know that if you are satisfied the you will have no problem take my care of me. But I want to go as long and hard, deep and fast, as you can take it. I’m a rare marathon sexual charge of dynamite waiting to explode all my lost time on you. This is the one area where I am not selfish, and as an only child I can be the definition of selfish otherwise. Just a good ol Florida Boy that used call myself “HOTBOY HOTTOY!” because of all my confidence. I’ve taken a break from healthcare and currently work at a dispensary. I’m a lone wolf that has a handful of friends that I’ve been through it all together with. In fact my closest will be heading back to Naples tomorrow to stay for the week doing jobs for his pool cage screening business. I like my beer and if we can find it because it has gotten a lot harder to find, an occasional night doing Ectasy. Well that barely scratches the surface of my unique and adventurous life, I believe all my experience both good and bad have shaped me into a one of a kind personality that is like no other and surely not to forget. However we can make it happen and make it the best experience possible, so that you can be taken to a level of orgasmic bliss that will leave you quivering, I’m all for.

Reactions: mnj727
I am very interested but I am not younger. I am in North Florida.

Shame I’m so far away

Attachments

• 4255AFE4-3FDC-4E1B-A580-A044D05108B7.png
    4255AFE4-3FDC-4E1B-A580-A044D05108B7.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 15
  • FC39FD91-2305-4326-961C-F2A00CF5F1F2.jpeg
    FC39FD91-2305-4326-961C-F2A00CF5F1F2.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 15