Looking for a Big man for my wife

The Jersey hubris

Jan 9, 2018
Preferably black, we travel all over for promotion for business...So I can be near you soon if you are in the U.S. She would pick from emails. She needs humiliation and race-play if you can. Bodsbeautyana is her gmail. Hit her up guys, turn her on and we will have a date. I will publish said date pics (with or without your face) on here. Name is Amber. Will share more pics if you ask nicely. Good day

Attachments

• 100_4568.JPG
    100_4568.JPG
    812.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4577.JPG
    100_4577.JPG
    877.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_4579.JPG
    100_4579.JPG
    851.6 KB · Views: 97
Preferably black, we travel all over for promotion for business...So I can be near you soon if you are in the U.S. She would pick from emails. She needs humiliation and race-play if you can. Bodsbeautyana is her gmail. Hit her up guys, turn her on and we will have a date. I will publish said date pics (with or without your face) on here. Name is Amber. Will share more pics if you ask nicely. Good day
I would love to fuck her. 7 inches and thick with great stamina. Text me 862 324 1541.

Reactions: Naughty
s
still looking?

Reactions: kikenbigbear
All you need is some one that knows how to fist, she will love it

[QUOTE = "The Jersey hubris, post: 36691, üye: 10103"] Tercihen siyah, iş için terfi için her yere gidiyoruz ... Bu yüzden eğer Amerika'da olursanız yakında size yakın olabilirim. E-postalardan alırdı. Yapabilirsen aşağılanma ve yarış oyunlarına ihtiyacı var. Bodsbeautyana onun gmailidir. Onları vurun, onu açın ve bir randevumuz olacak. Sözüm tarih resimlerini (yüzünüzle veya yüzünüz olmadan) burada yayınlayacağım. İsim Amber. Güzel sorarsanız daha fazla fotoğraf paylaşacak. İyi günler [/ QUOTE]
merhaba: Bayanlarla sohbet etmek, tanışmak, gizli bir arkadaş olmak istiyorum ... akinkemal373@gmail.com

Attachments

• k1678.jpg
    k1678.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 33
  • k1678-1.gif
    k1678-1.gif
    232.8 KB · Views: 25
  • kemal-2.gif
    kemal-2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 26