Looking for a Bull in Paris, 2-5 June

Mar 20, 2023
Hi, we are an international married couple (him 39 ita, her 32 pol), we will be in vacation in Paris from 2 to 5 June.

We have had no experience but we often fantasize about a threesome with another man, i think that holidays far from home is a very good opportunity.
She is a beautiful thin blonde with long legs.
He is not a submissive cuckold, he will partecipate during sex.
We fantasize to start to have sex with a guy watching us and than he can join us and maybe switch with him.

Are there some candidates here? Do you have some suggestions on where to go in Paris to find someone or to have a sexy atmosphere?

Thx to all.

Hi, we are an international married couple (him 39 ita, her 32 pol), we will be in vacation in Paris from 2 to 5 June.

We have had no experience but we often fantasize about a threesome with another man, i think that holidays far from home is a very good opportunity.
We fantasize to start to have sex with a guy watching us and than he can join us and maybe switch with him.

Are there some candidates here? Do you have some suggestions on where to go in Paris to find someone or to have a sexy atmosphere?

Thx to all.
I volunteer!! ;)

Thx to all.
Try my Indian dick .I m from India. If you visit India