Looking for a female for myself only. (wife)

hotwife13

Female
Verified
Nov 16, 2017
I have been looking for a girl to try and hook up with for over 6 months now. Just for myself no 3 some. Husband does not care and wants me to be happy. I have tried some sites, mostly tinder. I have had zero luck. They are either all flaky as can be or scared or are guys posing as a girl. All I want to do is experiment with another girl and see where all it goes sexually. If anyone has advice or comments please feel free. Soo...frustrated. :(

I have been looking for a girl to try and hook up with for over 6 months now. Just for myself no 3 some. Husband does not care and wants me to be happy. I have tried some sites, mostly tinder. I have had zero luck. They are either all flaky as can be or scared or are guys posing as a girl. All I want to do is experiment with another girl and see where all it goes sexually. If anyone has advice or comments please feel free. Soo...frustrated. :(
Suggest you make contact with Altimira

can't believe you can't get laid.. craiglist ads are now on doublelist.com -- good luck, where ae you located?

trust me I know its shocking also. all these girls talk a good game on all these sites and apps. But none are willing to actually do anything with another girl it blows my mind actually how scared and full of shit most women are. All I want is simple hookups with other cute women.

good luck, you'll find her. even offline, the weather is right, lots of pretty and horny ppl out there.... lol