Looking For A Guy To Seduce My Wife

Hello,
I would love to find a guy to secretly seduce my wife. The only rules are, (1) She can not know that I know about it. (2) You must keep me informed, letting me know what is or has happened. (3) You must be absolutely clean, no bugs. As we are, and want to stay that way. (4) And last but not least, as long as it's consensual between the two of you, there's nothing that's off limits. About us, we are in Northern California, both in are late 40's and married for 27yrs. She's a smaller bbw that is very easy on the eyes. She's been fixed so there's no pregnancy risk, also she's a squirter. The reason for this is. At best I'm 5", and even though she won't admit it. I know she's not being satisfied in the bedroom, and after 27yrs I think it's about time she gets satisfied. So if there are any horny guys that are packing, and are up for the challenge. Let me know.
Let me know when you find a guy to seduce your wife then maybe he could seduce mine next.

snap. I have ED so can't fuck my wife. she would never agree to cucking me but secretly is possible as she did cuck me many years ago! sadly hard to find suitable guy clacton essex area. and wife is size 12 decent body and mature lady. looks younger than she is. so essentially want a guy to seduce her and have her as own private lover. would want secret updates back though to stay in loop.

Reactions: sameerdev
wish I could find a guy to seduce my mature wife. we not had sex for years as I have ED . she would go ballistic if she knew but would assist a guy as best I can if keeping it discreet.wife to NEVER be aware or find out she was set up . feedback appreciated if you manage to get her panties off. you will be about 55-70 .average or fit . confident but not pushy. she is size 12 .decent body for her age. guys still admire her and she used to get asked her phone number at work. she likes.music .dancing and wine. ideally living semi local so friends won't see her out with you but not too far a sth make relationship impossible. I have ED so wife had no sex approx 10 years. you would be only person fucking her. I live in hope, one day...

wish I could find a guy to seduce my mature wife. we not had sex for years as I have ED . she would go ballistic if she knew but would assist a guy as best I can if keeping it discreet.wife to NEVER be aware or find out she was set up . feedback appreciated if you manage to get her panties off. you will be about 55-70 .average or fit . confident but not pushy. she is size 12 .decent body for her age. guys still admire her and she used to get asked her phone number at work. she likes.music .dancing and wine. ideally living semi local so friends won't see her out with you but not too far a sth make relationship impossible. I have ED so wife had no sex approx 10 years. you would be only person fucking her. I live in hope, one day...
How she look?

Hello,
I would love to find a guy to secretly seduce my wife. The only rules are, (1) She can not know that I know about it. (2) You must keep me informed, letting me know what is or has happened. (3) You must be absolutely clean, no bugs. As we are, and want to stay that way. (4) And last but not least, as long as it's consensual between the two of you, there's nothing that's off limits. About us, we are in Northern California, both in are late 40's and married for 27yrs. She's a smaller bbw that is very easy on the eyes. She's been fixed so there's no pregnancy risk, also she's a squirter. The reason for this is. At best I'm 5", and even though she won't admit it. I know she's not being satisfied in the bedroom, and after 27yrs I think it's about time she gets satisfied. So if there are any horny guys that are packing, and are up for the challenge. Let me know.
I will

Reactions: MeandHer
snap. I have ED so can't fuck my wife. she would never agree to cucking me but secretly is possible as she did cuck me many years ago! sadly hard to find suitable guy clacton essex area. and wife is size 12 decent body and mature lady. looks younger than she is. so essentially want a guy to seduce her and have her as own private lover. would want secret updates back though to stay in loop.
You can try my service. I m from India

My personal opinion that ED is a very common issue, which is unfortunately not much spoken about- In the 3rd world countries this is even worse because of Diabetes and Stress - There are sizeable women who are deprived of their marital rights -