Looking for a hot wife/couple in UK for August

I will be in UK, specifically London, Manchester and Birmingham from the 24th of August until end of August for a business trip from the Netherlands.

Looking for a hot wife or a couple to spend some nice quality time with. About me, experienced bull, relaxed but dominant.

I will be in UK, specifically London, Manchester and Birmingham from the 24th of August until end of August for a business trip from the Netherlands.

Looking for a hot wife or a couple to spend some nice quality time with. About me, experienced bull, relaxed but dominant.
What a coincidence - Onway to US we are stopping by in Lon between 15th Aug till 28th Aug - We are Asian Origin, living in UAE 55 / 53- My wife is from Maldives with Saree Clad - Do you think you can write on my email grmitha@gmail.com to take conversation beyond - Thanks

Reactions: Alex1111
What a coincidence - Onway to US we are stopping by in Lon between 15th Aug till 28th Aug - We are Asian Origin, living in UAE 55 / 53- My wife is from Maldives with Saree Clad - Do you think you can write on my email grmitha@gmail.com to take conversation beyond - Thanks
Sounds lovely. Asian females are very hot and unwrapping a saree is sexy. You have sparked my interest. I have sent you a mail.