Looking for bull

Hey you all im a cuckold! I love seeing people cum on my wifes tit and face pics! Im looking for a bull to make me jerk my dick when they are looking at my wifes pics, i need a bull who can make me cum while cucking me i am also bi i love bbc and wbc as a cuckold should. As my bull you will have access to all my wifes pics as long as you cock and cum on her pics! This is a real bull cuck relationship if you want to be my internet bull message us make me a helpless cuck! Enjoy her mouth!

Hey you all im a cuckold! I love seeing people cum on my wifes tit and face pics! Im looking for a bull to make me jerk my dick when they are looking at my wifes pics, i need a bull who can make me cum while cucking me i am also bi i love bbc and wbc as a cuckold should. As my bull you will have access to all my wifes pics as long as you cock and cum on her pics! This is a real bull cuck relationship if you want to be my internet bull message us make me a helpless cuck! Enjoy her mouth!
I’d rather cum on her face, not her pic. Make the woman you love my cock worshipping slut

• Love
Reactions: Cuckmeplease420
Hey you all im a cuckold! I love seeing people cum on my wifes tit and face pics! Im looking for a bull to make me jerk my dick when they are looking at my wifes pics, i need a bull who can make me cum while cucking me i am also bi i love bbc and wbc as a cuckold should. As my bull you will have access to all my wifes pics as long as you cock and cum on her pics!
I’d rather cum on her face, not her pic. Make the woman you love my cock worshipping slut

This is a real bull cuck relationship if you want to be my internet bull message us make me a helpless cuck! Enjoy her mouth

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.
If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

I'll be yours. Look at my profile for contact.

Reactions: realmadrid_
I'll cum, cum, cum, cum.