Looking for group sex in Lincolnshire.

littlewilly

Couple
Gold
From
UK
Hi, Sally here, I’m a mature slut wife looking for all holes filled bare back group sex sessions, parties etc in Lincolnshire.

I’m very experienced with group sex and have experienced up to 15 guys in one session with all holes used and filled multiple times.

For many years one of my regular bulls would advertise me on swingers sites, amateur wife sites, send pics to anyone online and organise regular gang bangs or greedy girl parties with new men or groups of men to use me as they will, unfortunately he’s not in the area anymore.

I’m naturally a big girl down below (mature big slack gaping cunt) so only well endowed guys apply. 😜

Drop me a message if you are interested.

Sally. Xx

Last edited:
Hi, Sally here, I’m a mature slut wife looking for all holes filled group sex sessions, parties etc in Lincolnshire.

I’m very experienced with group sex and have experienced up to 15 guys in one session with all holes used and filled multiple times. For many years one of my bulls would advertise me on swingers sites and organise regular gang bangs or greedy girl parties with new men or groups of men to use me as they will, unfortunately he’s not in the area anymore.

I’m a big girl down below so only well endowed guys apply. 😜

Sally. Xx
Good luck!

Hope you find this.. keep us posted on how it went

Hi, Sally here, I’m a mature slut wife looking for all holes filled bare back group sex sessions, parties etc in Lincolnshire.

I’m very experienced with group sex and have experienced up to 15 guys in one session with all holes used and filled multiple times.

For many years one of my regular bulls would advertise me on swingers sites, amateur wife sites, send pics to anyone online and organise regular gang bangs or greedy girl parties with new men or groups of men to use me as they will, unfortunately he’s not in the area anymore.

I’m naturally a big girl down below (big slack pussy but tight arse) so only well endowed guys apply. 😜

Sally. Xx
Hi sally uk based male swinger here and would love to chat more. Please dm as it won’t let me send you one thanks

Love it when Bulls advertise my wife for use
The bull who advertised me did it on multiple swingers sites, setting up numerous profiles advertising me for all holes bare back sex, he also used sex contact sites for cheating wives looking for casual sex, on BDSM sites, Tinder and numerous other places online.

He also kept photos and videos of me and my escapades on his phone and would show these to local guys he knew or met to get them interested in using me, just with the guys he organised I had well over 120 men in group sex sessions fuck all my holes.

I absolutely loved it, the attention I got online as well as in my local area. I still get recognised in my local area when out and about not only from all the sites he advertised me on but also all the local guys who has me and guys he showed my pics too.

I hope your wife gets as much action as I did from being advertised. Sally. Xx

Last edited:

I’m naturally a big girl down below (mature big slack gaping cunt) so only well endowed guys apply. 😜

Sally. Xx
You looks absolutely gorgeous. I wish to be there 😍

Reactions: littlewilly