Looking for knowledgeable and experienced advice

So I’d just like to share my story as briefly as I can and I’m looking for anyone who’s willing to share their experiences and advice.

I’ve wanted my wife to fuck other men our whole lives but she’s never been into it. She would appease me and look for guys and say things I wanted to hear but it was disingenuous. What I wanted was her to WANT to act this way and want it like I do, not to manipulate her in any way just to be clear. If she doesn’t want it, I don’t want it.

Anyway we tried stuff in the past and she actually got to a point where she would say things like I’m pathetic and not good enough and she wanted to try big cocks and there during that short period of time I could tell it was genuine. From her eyes to her behavior I just could tell it was real. Well it turned out (among other things) I was just too obsessed with it and it wore on her and we almost lost the marriage. However 3 years later from when we hit that breaking point, we are in somewhat of a lovey dovey honeymoon phase and stronger than we’ve ever been and she started doing things I couldn’t even fantasize about better.

Mind you, she is the kind of sweet girl next door type that is shy and extremely guarded and she just started treating me like a slave telling me to do things for her, flipping me off, slapping my dick saying I’m useless and talking dirty and unapologetic as I’d always dreamed. And it’s legit. The old me would be racing into finding guys for her to fuck(because I can’t get hard or satisfy her) plus I get off on the abuse and idea of her enjoying sex and putting my nose in it that it’s not with me.

So that’s a bit about where I stand, I just would like to ask experienced members, cuck or hotwife as to what I can or should do to not mess this up. I don’t even plan on bringing it up and I’m just enjoying the abusive dominating nature that is happening naturally. But I do want to know, does this seem like she is heading in that direction? Is there something I can non manipulatively do or say to prod the subject? She says and has always maintained she really has no interest in other guys and really doesn’t like the idea of fucking strangers. But she also doesn’t get fucked otherwise. So knowing all this, if anyone would care to give a perspective I’d very much appreciate it. Thanks

Reactions: Joe111
Mostly, take it slow & easy. And when she does & says things that treat u like a cuck, react to it. Not over the top. But as a cuck would. Tell her thank you & more please. You want her treating you like a cuck more & more, encourage it.
Start to advertise, look for the right guy to seduce & fuck her. Doublelist & AFF come to mind.
Be pro-active. Get her fucked by an understanding, well hung bull and she'll have you licking up his creampies before you know it.
Like a real cuckold should.

You also need to assure her you have no interest being with other women.
Thanks, yes she knows of my loyalty and devotion. I should mention we’ve been together 15 years now. I’m just curious if these are signs this is going in the cucking direction or if it’s going to just stay the humiliation and serving aspect of the fantasy. I can’t stress enough she doesn’t like other guys and isn’t turned on by cocks so really it just comes down to whether she decides she needs sex or not. She usually just uses a vibrator and is content with that so I don’t know that this does go any further. Looking for others who experiences similar to tell me how it went for them with a shy timid woman that started behaving dominantly. Thanks

So I’d just like to share my story as briefly as I can and I’m looking for anyone who’s willing to share their experiences and advice.

I’ve wanted my wife to fuck other men our whole lives but she’s never been into it. She would appease me and look for guys and say things I wanted to hear but it was disingenuous. What I wanted was her to WANT to act this way and want it like I do, not to manipulate her in any way just to be clear. If she doesn’t want it, I don’t want it.

Anyway we tried stuff in the past and she actually got to a point where she would say things like I’m pathetic and not good enough and she wanted to try big cocks and there during that short period of time I could tell it was genuine. From her eyes to her behavior I just could tell it was real. Well it turned out (among other things) I was just too obsessed with it and it wore on her and we almost lost the marriage. However 3 years later from when we hit that breaking point, we are in somewhat of a lovey dovey honeymoon phase and stronger than we’ve ever been and she started doing things I couldn’t even fantasize about better.

Mind you, she is the kind of sweet girl next door type that is shy and extremely guarded and she just started treating me like a slave telling me to do things for her, flipping me off, slapping my dick saying I’m useless and talking dirty and unapologetic as I’d always dreamed. And it’s legit. The old me would be racing into finding guys for her to fuck(because I can’t get hard or satisfy her) plus I get off on the abuse and idea of her enjoying sex and putting my nose in it that it’s not with me.

So that’s a bit about where I stand, I just would like to ask experienced members, cuck or hotwife as to what I can or should do to not mess this up. I don’t even plan on bringing it up and I’m just enjoying the abusive dominating nature that is happening naturally. But I do want to know, does this seem like she is heading in that direction? Is there something I can non manipulatively do or say to prod the subject? She says and has always maintained she really has no interest in other guys and really doesn’t like the idea of fucking strangers. But she also doesn’t get fucked otherwise. So knowing all this, if anyone would care to give a perspective I’d very much appreciate it. Thanks
This where I would flirt with her in front of you more and more. Pushing her limits little by little. Sooner or later she will allow more and more in front of you. Or even behind your back.

Reactions: naturalcucky
You also need to assure her you have no interest being with other women.
I think that most wives/girlfriends of men who feel and are able to express these urges honestly will understand their men, and will know instinctively that this isn’t about them wanting access to other women, or permission to act on it at some point. That’s probably the last thing they have to fear or worry about. They will understand enough to realize his sexual desires center pretty fully around her. For sure some % of swinging couples must come around — sooner or later— to choosing single men as their preference, and some form of cuckoldry their more natural fit. I bet it very seldom, if ever, goes the other direction.

Do not push too hard, which is the mistake that most men make. The ideal situation is where she brings up the possibility of another man, not you. She should try to convince you to let her open her legs to another man. Most women, however, deem an emotional connection primary, sex secondary. Indeed, absent that emotional connection, sex is intensely undesirable, if not inconceivable.

In addition, a single obsessive fetish can quickly become fatiguing to others, as can most obsessions. After an amazing sexual romp with gorgeous and intensely interesting woman, which suited her also being a self-made millionaire, I praised how lovely her naked feet were, as I found her long, slender toes and high arches on her small pretty feet supremely feminine and sexy. She blurted out, "Please, please dear God, do not tell me you have foot fetish."

I asked if having a foot fetish was a bad thing. Her answer was that all fetishes were bad. I asked for more explication. She told me that, if nothing else, her ex's fetish lead directly to their divorce. Now, I was truly intrigued and questioned her further. She explained that at first she welcomed her husband's newly acquired fetish (I cannot remember what it was, perhaps it was feet or cuckoldry or SM), as their sex life caught on fire. Paradoxically, however, the more sex they had, less they actually fucked. Apparently, her ex-husband got so wound up with his fetish talk that he could not stroke more than a few times in her before blowing his load, so they spent most of their sex life, with his hard cock inside her, but without moving, with her husband constantly on the edge of orgasm, as they talked his fetish talk. He always came massively, while she got soft cock and no relief.