Looking for Michigan/wisconsin Bull

Im a 39 cute, sexy country gal looking for an attractive, confident down to earth Bull to chat, flirt, and see if we can't have some fun! I'm married but looking for someone with a cock that can please me! Love my husband, but even he agrees 4.5 isnt enough for me and I need to play. Send me a PM introducing yourself and include a pic if your interested.

If your not from the midwest and like what you see....shoot me a PM. Never know we just may figure something out. ??

Im a 39 cute, sexy country gal looking for an attractive, confident down to earth Bull to chat, flirt, and see if we can't have some fun! I'm married but looking for someone with a cock that can please me! Love my husband, but even he agrees 4.5 isnt enough for me and I need to play. Send me a PM introducing yourself and include a pic if your interested.

If your not from the midwest and like what you see....shoot me a PM. Never know we just may figure something out. ??
Shoot me a dm! It wont let me message you. I’m up there all the time snowmobiling and boating. We can definitely work something out.