Looking for more help, is she almost there?

slyone80

Couple
We have for the last 5 months using dildos as role playing. My wife says she enjoys two cocks when we are in the moment. And even ask if I would be jealous or leave her when she is sucking or fucking the dildo. Always tell her no. But when trying to bring up the next day or in our everyday conversations, she does not seem interested. What are some pointers for next steps?

We have for the last 5 months using dildos as role playing. My wife says she enjoys two cocks when we are in the moment. And even ask if I would be jealous or leave her when she is sucking or fucking the dildo. Always tell her no. But when trying to bring up the next day or in our everyday conversations, she does not seem interested. What are some pointers for next steps?
Pay attention to her monthly cycle. The two weeks after her period ends will be when she is most available for sex and data shows it’s easier for women to cheat and orgasm during this time period.

Once you track and understand. That cycle for your wife then start to see how other things affect her like stress, kids, family, social issues. These factors can all influence her sex drive. Everyone is different but you need to understand how her biological system works and reacts. This will give you a leg up in understanding your path and what is happening.

Exactly the same as my wife