Looking for outdoor fun in Massachusetts

jimpap75

Couple
From
MA, US
Sep 9, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
We are a couple in Massachusetts. I have done this stuff before but she will be new to this and not sure how far she will go so you would need to have some patience and may only be able to watch us have sex. We have talked about someone watching us and participating but that will totally be up to her and you must respect that. She likes older men, I am 47 and she is 24. We are a good looking couple and she loves sex and likes to have fun, she is a little shy at first. We are more down by the cape area in Massachusetts but any where on the south shore could work.

We are a couple in Massachusetts. I have done this stuff before but she will be new to this and not sure how far she will go so you would need to have some patience and may only be able to watch us have sex. We have talked about someone watching us and participating but that will totally be up to her and you must respect that. She likes older men, I am 47 and she is 24. We are a good looking couple and she loves sex and likes to have fun, she is a little shy at first. We are more down by the cape area in Massachusetts but any where on the south shore could work.
Hello. You look like a really nice couple! I think I'd also like to have someone watch me and hubby to start with. Feels like it'd be a really exciting thing to do. I'd be extremely nervous though!

Hope you find what you're looking for!

I’m up for that with you guys

Reactions: jimpap75
Love to take a trap that way sometime and play in am out of worcester