Looking for regular FWB in S.E. michigan

Zeke01

May 6, 2021
Metro Detroit, Michgan
We are actively looking for a long term FWB for the wife and myself. I’m straight but would enjoy a friendship with the guy I’m sharing my wife with. She is going to be very picky, she’s looking for very fit, muscular good looking guy. We are both a bit of gym rats so she expects someone in equally good shape and likes big arms and thicknchests with nice abs. Pictures will be rquired and no, she does not need to see your dick, they mostly all look the same and I’m well hung so size won’t impress her. Hope to find that guy to share her with….

Attachments

• DC1F446C-118F-4687-B7D2-2776810B86D4.jpeg
    DC1F446C-118F-4687-B7D2-2776810B86D4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
  • 1634AE44-B02B-4A29-A28C-37A211B9A874.jpeg
    1634AE44-B02B-4A29-A28C-37A211B9A874.jpeg
    628.8 KB · Views: 132
We are actively looking for a long term FWB for the wife and myself. I’m straight but would enjoy a friendship with the guy I’m sharing my wife with. She is going to be very picky, she’s looking for very fit, muscular good looking guy. We are both a bit of gym rats so she expects someone in equally good shape and likes big arms and thicknchests with nice abs. Pictures will be rquired and no, she does not need to see your dick, they mostly all look the same and I’m well hung so size won’t impress her. Hope to find that guy to share her with….
Still Looking? Could be interested.

Beautiful body.

Stunning would enjoy the opportunity